Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Where was Sacajawea when I needed her?

Friday, July 9, 2010

t's been a really difficult bipolar week for me. Blood stuff still being done. Still no answers. Stress level is through the roof. Bottom line is that I feel a crash coming on and I really want to try to avoid it. I needed an emergency meeting with my doc today.  Here's a few reasons I know it's coming:

  • I've been teary all week.
  • I freaking thought a balloon was a ghost and screamed like a girl, wait I am a girl. 
  • I saw a stuffed cat in my closet and screamed again. Seems emotional girl thought it was a rat or something. The cat has only been in there for like three years and is about the size of, well the size of a rat.
  • Jeff kissed me this morning while I was sleeping before he went to work. I thought somehow the standard poodle made her into my room and was licking me. Yep, you guess it I screamed again. This time though I also added a little karate chop motion with the scream and belted my husband. 
  • And there have been a few more things that maybe I'll save for another time. Basically stress, stress and more stress.


hile I was at the doc's office I mentioned that some of the kids were going to the river and she strongly suggested that I go with them. She didn't want me being alone. Since she's the one I pay the big bucks to  keep me sane I agreed. After all she knows best right?

So I was still pretty pissy when I got home. I really didn't want to go, but being the good patient I went. The kids and I put this vlog together while we were there. It's a little disjointed since we only had one camera, I left mine in the car so it wouldn't get ruined. 

All in all the day went better. When I got home Jeff and I decided to take the bikes up to this little biker bar. Seems the battery on my bike was dead (someone left the ignition on...hmmmm) so I had to double up with Jeff. 

The new med, Geodon, is supposed to sedate me, but as you can see by the time of this post it's not freaking working. So I'm up posting a vlog.  

Here is is. I sure hope that it makes some sense.







Did you happen to catch that last part from Karli? Seems my daughter was dropping water bottles in the woods like bread crumbs hoping that we'd catch a clue and follow them. Brilliant, just brilliant. I didn't catch on, Jeremiah did. I was just wondering the entire time we were wandering through the woods with no shoes, carrying a bajillion pounds of rafts and other crap why I EVER let Karli lead us anywhere. Girl has NO sense of direction! Turns out had we floated around the bend we would have found the boat ramp. That's my girl.



15 comments:

Pop Pop July 9, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

Two hot young chicks and a sexy cougar! And not much chance of finding a feller cause they had the boys with them! Then that far away look in Karli's eyes while she was peeing-I'll bet you could hear the banjo's playing for miles! Fluck yeah!

Dee July 9, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

OMG I laughed and laughed. Everyone peeing in the river! How hysterical. I'm glad that you went, and had fun.

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

loved the vlog-and the river. It's better to be out and about when you feel it coming. As I sit here having a pity party. Those are some awesome tattoos ya got there too sista!

Robin July 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

I hate knowing that I am headed for a downturn and not being able to do anything to prevent it.

I also hate things that are supposed to sedate me but don't. Until the next day when I can't get out of bed because the stuff won't wear off.

I'm glad you had some fun. I hope you get some answers.

ShelliBean July 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

We say "Yay me" a lot! lol. Yay us! It was fluckin' awesome!

W.C.Camp July 9, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Wow you guys do stuff in rivers that I thought only fish did? I'll make sure never to get in the water behind other rafters again. The real amazing thing of the vid is that you took that expensive phone and shot all this stuff!
W.C.C.

Claudya Martinez July 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Sending you positive thoughts.

MommyLovesStilettos July 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

HAHAHA! I love that video. Floating is one of my favorite things to do. I love the river :)

Ms. Understood July 9, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

LOL!!! Great video!!! I love yours and Karli's tattoos!!! I want a large back piece, but I think I'll wait til after kids. Who knows what will happen to my body after getting pregnant. I hope that you get answers soon with your health.

Classic NYer July 9, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

So many soaking wet hotties... haha! It looks like you guys had a great time. But OMG getting lost in the woods! I would have so totally freaked out...

Anonymous,  July 9, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Yeeeeeeeee haaaaawwwwwww
that was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a lot of warm spots in the river though I think with all that pee'n going on!

I agree with pop Pop too!!!! We need clarification on all that ink. Some stills and such. Perfect vid. Made me laugh.

Good JuJu @ the tests too I hope they get it figured out and get whatever is messed up fixed!
you rock!

Kristin July 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!! Looks like it ended up being a fun day at the river for you all! :)

Anonymous,  October 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM  

jeremiah did not figuire out the water bottle thing i did.

The Bipolar Diva October 24, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

sorry Jake, I can't remember anything anymore! I bet you did.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP