Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

That's not the quote of a Diva!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ok, so I need some help with things to write about today. I'm kind of hung-over from yesterday's trying to keep my sanity thing. That plus I'm formulating a post from the more serious side of myself for this evening. So check back tonight or tomorrow morning. It will be thought provoking and maybe a little controversial.

I got these from Traci66. She pretty much rocks. Hop on over and check her out!

My questions to you:

1. Do you believe in UFOs?

hmmm, I sort of think so, but don't tell my husband.....he'll FREAK out on me!


2. Have you ever seen a UFO?

only in the grocery store in a mu mu


3. Are you superstitious?

no, I believe in faith


4. Do you read horoscopes?

no I don't
5. Do you believe in horoscopes?

not really, but my mom sure did. She was kind of creepy about it sometimes.
6. What sign are you?

Taurus. That should surprise no one.
7. Do you believe in ghost/spirits?

Oh heck yeah, been there done that, seen them got the t-shirt


8. Do you have a ghost story?

Oh yes I do and it's fascinating and it made me believe! It's more of a demonic story actually.


9. Do you believe in life after death?

yes.

10. Do you like blog memes?

So I know what they are, but what the heck does "meme" actually mean? 


11. What are some of your favorite blog memes?

I like Qs, I love them. I mean I'm such a freaking moron that I even like filling out those stupid doctor's forms. 


12. What is some of your favorite quotes?
"Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn," 


And my most favorite is 


"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don’t want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!”








6 comments:

Salt July 23, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I have ALWAYS wondered what the heck "meme" meant!!

And I'd love to hear this ghost/demon story sometime. I LOVE stuff like that!

Christy July 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

I LOVE "A Few Good Men"!!!

W.C.Camp July 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Wow apparently DIVAs think alike? I will let the attached link SPEAK for itself ... W.C.C.
http://www.youtube.com/user/themelonpatch#p/u/0/buO7jXqy9Jg

Jennifer Juniper July 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

I know this one!! A meme is a game that bloggers play, like "Word Up Yo!".

Anonymous,  July 23, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

And my favorite quote from the same movie that has your most favorite quote:

"Thank you for playing 'Should we, or should we not, follow the advice of the galactically stupid'!"

Unknown July 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I love that movie too....and I also love questions. Should I copy and paste and play? Why I believe I just may. Ang~

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP