Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Hooping it up!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm having all sorts of trouble it seems. Here I am trying to make a vlog since someone called me Mrs. Vlog-a-rama. Not only was I called names, he also said that he believes I can't hula hoop! What's up with that? So this is the pre hooping it up vlog.

So now I ask for help. Look at this terrible video! What's that all about?? It looked great on the, in my opinion, CRAPPY iPhone 4. It looked great in iPhoto. I had a heck of a time getting it exported into iMovie and now my kids' heads are all squished down. I have to be doing something wrong. Anyone with a Mac have any help for me? The other vlogs were done with an iPhone too and all on the Mac. It's also taking forever to buffer. Trouble all the way around! So load it up, go look around while it buffers and come back. There will be a quiz, so I'll know if you watched it or not!

Oh well, what matters is that I wasn't all squished up like they were. You have to watch Anna-Grace's eyes in the first of the clip, as well as listen to what Josiah is spelling. He just learned how to spell that and is VERY proud of himself! What can I say? He's a kid that Cheeseboy would be proud of.  That link to Cheeseboy is to his latest post. You have to go read it, he is SO freaking funny. Tell him I said hello!





Really, if any of you have a clue as to what happened with this video, PLEASE let me know!



14 comments:

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

You have such a beautiful family. I don't know why they are all squishy headed. Are you sure that isn't natural? Poop is my favorite word to spell too!

I want dimples like your daughter!

Anonymous,  July 27, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I'm watching and waiting!!!!

Donda July 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

I say don't fix the video...it gives it a little somethin' extra don't ya think? :) random fact: I came in 2nd place in a Hula Hoop competition once LOL

W.C.Camp July 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Diva I can do it - 'BYE BYE' - See I have been married a long time so I take instructions well. Sadly however, I cannot Hula Hoop. Please buy an air compressor and inflate those children's heads ... I'm not sure you have been feeding them properly. W.C.C.

Christy July 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Great video! I love your mind!

Cheeseboy July 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Okay, that video took FOREVER to load.

I do thank you for the shout out, Diva! Congratulations, you have made it onto my "cheeseroll" (blogroll), an honor I reserve for only my very favorite blogging buddies.

Christy July 27, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Hilarious video. I could have sworn I commented on this one earlier. LOL!

Robin July 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Very fun. You have adorable kids. They even look great squished.

You rock!

Ro July 27, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

You all rock, even in squished mode :P

Ms. Understood July 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Nikki's dimples are sooo cute. I'm gonna have to come back and watch tomorrow (later today), because my husband is fast asleep and he'll wake up if I use the volume.

The Green-Eyed Brat July 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

All of them are TOTALLY different on your vlog than they are when i talk to them via FaceTalk!!!

litanyofbritt July 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Technology makes me grumpy. But the squishedness works for you, and is easier that figuring that crap out, so GO YOU.
I have an award up at my blog for you. Come check it out!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP