Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Check Box, Click Delete, Post Gone.

Monday, July 26, 2010

So I was busted. Yes, my kid got me. I received these fab awards and I posted them last night. Well, well, well, seems Ms. Bipolar, no Diva this time, screwed up. I love getting awards. They mean that someone's thinking of me and that's really cool especially since I spend much of my time, regardless of what my blog may say, thinking of the kids, the business, everything but me. Stop it now! It's true! Well, sort of.

Anyway, both awards ROCKED one was from My Kid Ate My Cheese. Isn't that a cool blog title? Do me a favor, run over and tell her hi!

The next was from From The Mind Of Marvi Marti. She's got a cool thing going on. Well, that's the one that got me in trouble, sort of. The award was awesome like the first one, but a bit more risque. Well, that kind of fits me most days. Until the kidlet asks:

"Mom, what are those Barbies doing?"

"Uh, what Barbies?" me trying to deflect the situation.

"The ones on your page, you know the award."

Here's one of my infamous bubble thoughts "OH SHIT! I am SO not getting out of this one!"

"Mom, what did you mean by "hangin' with?" (yeah, I know that punctuation's all messed up. I need Gucci Mama to help me or maybe Cheeseboy)

Bubble thought "I wonder if I'm going to pass out or puke first?"

"Mom, I know all of those actors you put up except the last one, who's he?"

Bubble thought "Oh Lord it's getting hot in here."

"He's just an old friend."

"But WHO is he? It linked to this page in another language. He HAS to be somebody! His email was there too. Isn't ".gob spanish for .gov?"

Why in the world did I INSIST on the kid learning Spanish?

"Ya know kid, I'll give you $20 to spend at Target if you just STOP asking me questions. Try for more and I'm going to be using a shovel and some bleach"

"Deal."

Dirty, stinking, little kid was blackmailing me! The kid's an extortionist. I am so busted. I am so paying.


Seems Ms. Bipolar let a secret slip, I'm blaming it on the ambien. A few of you saw the post, 99 of you to be exact, and maybe caught it or maybe not. But in my medicated bipolar fog of the night I didn't stop long enough to consider that I could have caused some big trouble for him in his political career. Never mind he's in another country. Point being, I cause trouble for him and yowza, I don't even what to think about me! Even though it was decades ago..... dude has power in his country and there they use their power.

So, in my "extorted mom mode" I removed the post.

Now I feel like an ungrateful rat to my friends, but an embarrassed mom to my kidlet.

Next I want to thank Christy over at I'm Just Sayin... for hosting the "Tuesday Train" blog hop. I've linked up and if I could ever stop long enough to figure out how to add one of those link up things I'd link it up. So click on to her site, she has it up and going. Say hey while you're there and tell her I sent you.



Next on my list is Sage. Seems Sage read a post of mine where, once again not thinking, I said yes I can hula hoop. So what does Sage do? Challenges me to a hula hoop vlog! 

His words:

"I dont think you can hoola hoop........

prove it.

Prove it Mrs. Vlog-o-rama!"


I'm hoping that he's going to forget all about that and no gauntlet will be thrown down. How in the world do I get myself into these messes?


The last thing on my list is that I'm a little bit mad at Monkey Man. He confirmed that Papa Haydn's has the best desserts in the WORLD and I've been thinking of them all freaking day long! Well there is a birthday this Wednesday, maybe I'll have to go for Boccone Dolce.


19 comments:

Cheeseboy July 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Alright, first commenter!

Kids are always the best extortionists. They know how to get cha.

I don't think you need much help from me. Your hilarious on your own, with or without punctuation.

Oh, and thanks for the shout out! Awesome.

The Bipolar Diva July 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Cheeseboy-

I'm still laughing at your last post! I cannot wait to tell my boys (now that most of them are out of school) tomorrow. I know my husband will laugh until he cries!

Crazy Brunette July 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

HAHA!!! You almost got screwed whore!!! I'm SO glad mine are still small!!!!

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do when they get old enough to start stalking me!!!!

W.C.Camp July 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Ahh no worries Diva - the kid is learning the American way. I thought he might have saved a little though, in case when school starts he needed a little leverage for only getting a 'B'!! W.C.C.

Kylie July 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

lol, that's too funny! Your kid is awesome. I take my hat off to you having so many!!

I'm your newest follower
www.aspiringmillioniare.com

Anonymous,  July 27, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

I'll be checking for that vlog.
hehehehehehe

Steph July 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Congrats on your two awards! I'm sure you didn't realize how much that award was going to end up costing you, haha. Kids are wayyy to smart for their own good!

And thanks so much for the Train Tuesday link up! Definitely made my way over and found some great new blogs to follow...and gave you a shout out in the comments and my blog ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Ms. Understood July 27, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I totally missed the post. Dern. Sorry about the blackmailing, LOL, smarty kid. I can hoola hoop, maybe I'll list that as on of 7 things in my award that I still need to accept.

Christy July 27, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

No worries on the link thing. I have TI, better known as Technical Illiteracy. Millions of people have it, I just admit to it. And, btw, thanks for showing me the Cheeseboy. He's HILARIOUS!

Michelle Pixie July 27, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I don't look forward to the day my girls get the concept of blackmail! Hee Hee!

Looking forward to that vlog!!

Furry Bottoms July 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

HAHAHA! I remember seeing those spicy barbies the other day in my drugged up fugue. You got busted! Hehehehe okay I know its not that funny but still!

You're awesome as always, Diva.

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Happy Tuesday! Following from FMBT!
I hope you can visit me when you get a chance. Have a great week!

Charity
http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com/

Robin July 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Screwing up and saying something you shouldn't have was a lot less painful before the internet, huh?

I'd say you got off cheap with $20.

I'm sure we've all done it. I know I have. No judgment here.

But now I want dessert, too.

Holly July 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

DARN!!! I MISSED it!! ;p
Pretty funny, though!! KIDS!! They get too smart for our own good!! ;p

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

I'm just laughing my ass off over here...lol...I wasn't in the "99" but I sure wish I was now!!!

Gotta love a kid who knows how to blackmail! :-)

jen July 27, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Kids. Can't pull anything by them, can we?

The Invisible Seductress July 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

I'm doomed, I'm outnumbered...Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

The Ninja July 27, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

So sucks when you get busted by your kids!! This is why my old blog is gone and the new one no one knows about...at least no one in my fam...well, really no one at all...cuz it's new and all...

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP