Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Pregnancy Tests, Pre Natal Vitamins and Poop

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's been a long week, some of you know all of the details, some a few and some have no freaking idea what the heck I'm talking about. I'll sum it up quickly and then end with a celebration!

  • We have a job, a fantastic job, for incredible people, going south. Long story that ends with us appearing to be losing about 30k through no fault of the client. They are some the most incredible people we've ever met. Business on the line, house on the line, everything on the line here.
  • Jeff and I had planned on going to Sturgis this year and because of work problems we've had to cancel that. *tear* I really wanted to be on my bike in leather and fringe! 
  • We still aren't really sure what's going on with me and my health. I'm continuing to lose weight and hair. Since I figure I needed good vitamins I asked  my daughter to go to the drugstore to pick up some pre-natal vitamins (the big guns), a pregnancy test, and condoms. She freaked. I demanded, She ran away. heehee.....I love getting to my kids.
  • Dealing with the police, SVU and a traumatized child.
  • yada, yada, yada, fill in what ever you want here. I'm sure it's happened
 Some good here:
  • The girls and I are going to be able to take a much needed beach weekend, courtesy of my rocking neighbors! 
  • I am NOT pregnant! Thank every God of every entity in every Universe! The vitamins are just because I'm not getting the nutrition I need. Still losing weight...not so bad....yet!
  • Jeff and I are going to try to ride to Canada for a 4 day weekend!
  • September is on the way, which means that Street Vibrations is on the way!
Now, a happy birthday to the one that keeps us together. Jeff's 59. Most of the kids were here and the ones that weren't are digging holes in the back yard, nice big holes, teenager sized holes!





17 comments:

Keya Kuhn July 30, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

Happy Friday! Saw you at Simply Stacie. Following you.

Carolyn July 30, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

I had the same problem of my hair falling out and losing weight and just having no energy. After lots of blood tests everything looked normal. My OB-GYN actually suggested taking a B-Complex vitamin daily. Since I started doing that I haven't had any symptoms. You may want to give it a try since it can't hurt you even if it doesn't work. Good luck!

litanyofbritt July 30, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

"Thank every God of every entity in every Universe!"

Man, do I know what that feels like. I hope things work out for you!

Christy July 30, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

I remember digging holes for the kids. LOL! Maybe I need the vitamins. Too tired these days.

The Ninja July 30, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

You have the cutest family!! Happy Birthday Jeff!

Unknown July 30, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Happy Birthday JEFF!!

Glad you aren't pregnant! Wait, no I'm not. I want someone to be pregnant with me. Well, besides my step mom, best friend, and best friends mom. Isn't that weird?

I hope I get to send my daughter out to pick up the same things when she is older. Humility may keep her a virgin forever if I have my way!

Anonymous,  July 30, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

It sounds like things are more crazy than usual! I hope that list of good things gets longer and the not great gets shorter. :)

Nolie July 30, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

OY! Hope everything gets sorted out soon. I am going to apply the don't ask method here as I am sure if you wanted to give more details you would have.

W.C.Camp July 30, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Stay strong Diva and the vitamins are a good idea. Sorry you will miss Sturgis. I have only been there once but before the yearly motorcycle onslaught. Everybody in town told me about it though and I really enjoyed the area. Enjoy your mini vacations at the beach and in Maple Leaf country! W.C.C.

The Invisible Seductress July 30, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Me thinks a cyber-hug is too little to offer. But it is all I have right now so I hope you feel the concern and well wishes pretty lady!! You are a role model to many..

<3

Jennifer Juniper July 30, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Ewww.. and I thought my week was bad. You should definately do the 4 day weekend in Canada. You sound like you could really use it.

pamlovesbooks July 30, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

what are your thyroid levels? have you been to the dermatologist?

Mama-Face July 30, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

No better news than no pregnant news. At our age.

I've been a blog absentee for a while, so I really don't know all the details of your life lately, but I have to tell you that the way you attack life is inspirational.

ps. I'm sure I'm not the first to ask you this, but have you had your thyroid levels checked?

The Bipolar Diva July 30, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Yeah, my thyroid is smack dab in the middle. Frustrating.

Robin July 30, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Still pulling for you and behind you all the way.

I hope you figure some things out soon so that you feel better. My thyroid tested fine for years and just recently came up bad. There are so many things that can throw those tests off. It's so horrible having test after test and making no progress. Fingers crossed that you find some relief -- SOON!

I'm glad you're getting a little break. Try to be very in the moment, leave the rest of the world behind for a while. It will be so good for you.

Babes Mami July 30, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Happy Birthday to him!

Really hope those things start to get better for you!

Tracey cat July 8, 2011 at 3:13 AM  

Im pretty sure they would have checked this out- but did they do extensive thyroid testing. losing weight and hair loss all go with that, but so does STRESS!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP