Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Stealing

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few odd questions to steal very early on a Sunday morning. Wanna play click here!

Cheers to all of us thieves!
45. Favorite color?

platinum with diamonds of course

46. Have you ever slapped someone?

Oh yes, she never back talked me again, until she moved out of the house then I could just throw her out the door.

47. Is your hair curly?

wavy

48. What was the last CD you bought?

Amy Winehouse

49. Do looks matter?

I'd be lying if I said no, but everyone has something different they look for. Me, I look for buff, tanned bodies bringing me drinks on the beach,

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

Never in poker, if life ... eh, I guess that all depends. It always take two to make things that bad.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?

My business phone is and my kids lines are. I'm reverting to morse code and smoke signals

52. Do you like your life right now?

It's the one I have, I better get used to it. 

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?

no

54. Can you handle the truth?





55. Do you have good vision?

enough I guess

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

I have an intense dislike for a few

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

everyday, unless I have a break, 

58. The last person you held hands with?

My Josiah 













59. What are you wearing?

uh, I refuse to answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself

60. What is your favourite animal?

That would be my yorkie, Martini















61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?

At home with my, then 17 yr old son, kissing the very preemie Baby Diva, Anna-Grace Elizabeth. If you read my last post, the only hyphenating we allow in our home is in the Baby Diva's name.....guess who came up with that beautiful name? I'll let you wonder. Wondering over, it was her Nana....  <3










62. Can you hula hoop?

Of-freaking -course! I grew up in the 60-70!

63. Do you have a job?
I have the job of managing the minions that keep my house in order and my life in chaos

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?

Harley shirt, no surprise there

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?

in and out, several times.....kids I WILL catch you, cuz' I know ALL the tricks! You won't win, I will break you and then you will pull weeds, do dishes, wash laundry, clean bathrooms....wait you already do that stuff. No worries, Mommy will come up with something. I could make you all walk around holding hands all day, I bet that would work!



17 comments:

Claudia July 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM  

I love the pic when your 17 year old kisses the baby!! My son is 18 now - and not at all easy going - but lovely with babies as well

Coffee Slut July 25, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Loved reading your answers!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

I am Harriet July 25, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Excellent choice for a favorite color :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/men-what-is-the-probability-that-you-have-done-something-wrong/

pamlovesbooks July 25, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

i think i love the baby pic too!

Monkey Man July 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

A glimpse into BPD. Yorkie? When I walk my pitty, we call those snacks. *smiles*

Unknown July 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

you are invited to follow my blog

Joann Mannix July 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I tell my kids all the time that since I've done it all, they'll never get anything by me. And yes, I have caught a couple of them in the act of some mischief, just because my instincts from my wild days of youth are finely honed.

Beautiful picture of your son with the baby, by the way. And that pirate! He is one scrumptious sailor of the high seas.

Anonymous,  July 25, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

What an absolutely beautiful picture. You have the most beautiful family. I meant to comment on the race post, but I was shocked that people would even make an issue of it or be so insensitive or ignorant. I wish I could take that away from you and your family, cause it sucks.

Thanks for the questions, that was a lot of fun. Much needed laughs on this Migraine Sunday. I love the idea of them all holding hands and walking around the house. I'll have to put that in my bag of tricks.

Enjoy your day.
xxxxxxxx

Unknown July 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

R u sure were not related somehow- while laughing thru this I thought- damn, she sounds just like me. Have a Great Sunday Diva-licious~

moondustwriter July 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

wow you have your hands full mamacita

Love your blog and your honesty

Hugs from the Moon

W.C.Camp July 25, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Aaarrrghhh - A young bucaneer Josiah Sparrow thy be, lookin for Lego pieces of eight no doubt. W.C.C.

Karen Mortensen July 25, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Love the picture of your son and the baby. So sweet.

Unknown July 25, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

I agree on #50 - strangely enough - most would say no...but I think it depends on the experience...but especially that it takes 2 to make it that bad.

Awesome hyphenated name!

Michelle Pixie July 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Loved your answers and that has got to be the sweetest pictures of someone holding a newborn ever!

Cheeseboy July 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

It is a proven fact that hula hooping is easier for kids to do than adults, so the fact that you can still do it, that is pretty stinking cool.

I liked these answers. Short and to the point.

Holly July 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Love getting to know you better!!

I do have an interesting piece of information that I found out the hard way about hula-hooping... I figure I'll have to tell you because YOU will NEVER find it out on YOUR own... Hula-hooping doesn't work too good if you no longer have a little middle... *sigh* It drops right to the floor! *THUD*

Anonymous,  July 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

I dont think you can hoola hoop........

prove it.

Prove it Mrs. Vlog-o-rama!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP