Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Me spoiled? Surely you jest! HA!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm sitting here in Starbucks all hyped on espresso shots and Concerta and saw these Qs over at The Adoption of Jane. I really love her. They look like fun and I loved her answers, so I decided that it would be a fun, pre-motorcycle day post. Ok, I'm diving in!




1. What is the most common question that you are asked (in life) that is none of the questioner's business?

Well one would be "Are you Mormon?" See I have a crap-load of kids. Never mind that my home looks like the United-Nations, (w/o all the crappy politics), they still assume. NO I am not Mormon. (Can you use a parenthetical thought with commas?) I have to add one more just because it pisses me off and that would be "WOW, how tall are you? You must have played basketball!" Ok my reply should be "WOW are you a jockey?" or "You must have been a sumo wrestler!" Why on earth would I EVER go up to someone very short and make a big to-do over it?


 
2. Who makes you happiest right now?
Right now, Geodon, look it up if you haven't heard of it. No, it's not illegal!

  
 3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?

Ok, I'll refer you to the title of my Blog.

4. Do you want to be famous one day?

Are you kidding? I AM in our little town. Everyone knows my family. I get all the time "You're the mom of the WORLEY kids." That one makes me shiver. I also get "You're the one with the rockin' pink Harley." Ok so I added the "rockin'"


5. Could you handle being in the military?

No, but my kids can. They call me various names associated with drill leaders or dictators.

 6. Do you believe in Karma?

What goes around.....

7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?

Uh, I gave my iPhone 3gs to my husband because his was stolen and he needed it for business. Now I have the CRAPPY iPhone 4. 
8. Who knows a secret or two about you?

My Brat knows ALL. 


9. Who is the most experimental person you know?

Me, but I think I'm in a tie with my "not so bright at the moment" 25 yr old son.


10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship) most recent S/O?

shopping, shopping and more shopping, or when I put my hand over his mouth when he began to go off on the officer that was doing his job by stopping SPEEDERS!

11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.

My kids all the time. 
12. What's crazy to you?

Uh, me. That's why I'm on meds.
  
    

13. Who (other than the three of us TT writers) writes the most interesting blog?

I really hate this question because I love all, well, most....uh, some of the blogs I follow. Yes, I love yours if your reading this.




19 comments:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

well damn how tall are you??

I stopped my aunts and great aunts and such from asking those questions with a similar reply to your thoughts. They say "You are gettin so big!" I'd say "Yes I am and you have really blown up since I saw you last as well!"

Donda July 22, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

I love your #12...like that really needed to be dignified with an answer LOL

Cheryl D. July 22, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Thanks so much for loving my blog! LOL! I enjoyed reading your answers!

Babes Mami July 22, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

You better love mine you gigantic mormon!

MommyLovesStilettos July 22, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

LMAO I love your answers. You always make me giggle :)

Unknown July 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Every woman should be spoiled! It's funny that sometimes when I go out in public with my children people think were all sisters or friends. When one of them calls me Mom, people just look at me like wtf did you have a kid when you were twelve? Well, maybe I did, and why in sams hell do you care? lol Love you Diva---and your vlogs are great!

Adoption of Jane July 22, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

HAHA! Love them all.. you crack me up!

Jennifer Juniper July 22, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

I've been thinking about stupid ass questions since I got up this morning.. lately I've had the overwhelming urge to answer with stupid ass answers, which is really bad since my boss is the most frequent culprit.

Christy July 22, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

This is why I love ya. Honest to the core.

pamlovesbooks July 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

WOW that is quite a cocktail: geodon, concerta and espresso. can i has some?

i get the tall thing and the "are you mixed?" like I'm a mixed drink. i'm sure your adopted kids get that too.(?)

Jamie July 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Gee Diva, you get more questions than I. Alls I get is , 'Please tell me you are out on a day pass only?'
ppffhhttt
;-)
jamie

Jenn Erickson July 22, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Hopping by from Design It Chic ~ what a great post to get to know you better. Yup, had to look up Geodon. My best pal is Lexapro. I keep thinking I can be fine without out it. About a week off of it and I start to remember how hopeless depression feels. Ugh. It's a love/hate relationship with meds.

The Green-Eyed Brat July 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

The Brat knows ALL...but isn't saying a damn word!! (and not just because you know all of mine either....heh heh)

Allyson & Jere July 22, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Hey now...be nice to us Mormons! And what does it say that I only have TWO kids. Hmmm?

Ok, answer 13 was my fave. You are so silly. Of course I know you love ME!

And i get the tall thing too. Though no basketball part is thrown in, perhaps because I have "the fat" on top of "the tall". haha

W.C.Camp July 22, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Diva I always thought you were a button type of girl but now that I know you are into Geodon (Zippers)- I'm not sure what to think?

As for the Iphone - wonderful product when it works ... no lie, my daughter put some 'wet cash' (she sells concessions at a concert venue)in a belly pack with the 3GS and the moisture sensor went off on the USB port and killed the phone. Uh, I have had the same Tracfone for 6 years through sweat and toil - never a problem. Now my daughter has a $500 paperweight.

larainydays July 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

After reading those great answers...I know why I like you. (That and the fabulous comments you leave on my blog!)

Candace July 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Way too funny!! and here I thought my own adderall was my needed necessity....now I get to put a whole list of others together!! LOL!
Love how I found someone that thinks like me, is supposedly as tall as I am (or at least get the same comments...not even beginning with the high heels, damn!) and is just as real about life!! Love it...keep writing!
If you get a chance, come over to my blog and maybe even make a comment :-)
http://candace-mixedupmom.blogspot.com

Classic NYer July 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

I love your #1! I get stupid questions like that all the time, too. Like people who think i look "ethnic" have a tendency to ask me where i'm from. So I say "queens." Then they ask "no, but where were you born?" so i say "the bronx." Then they're like "no, but what's your ethnicity?" so I say "that makes me american, doesn't it?" It's so much fun!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP