Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

A Bit of This, A Bit of That Ends Up Being My Life..

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ok, so can you hear me screaming right now? I think my brothers in Texas can and I know that The Brat can. She always knows what I'm thinking before I think it. As a matter of fact she's been my best friend for EVER and I've only known her a year. We're pretty much the same person. Well, except for she's Mexican and a lot younger and I'm a cracker, according to the Little Black Kitties (New Black Panthers), and could almost be her mom!

I'm having a heck of a time with Blogger tonight! I can't comment, I can't load some pages and I can't get my signature to work. It won't let me post anything above it. So in a fit of Right Wing Extremism, Bipolarism, cracker-ism and what ever -ism people like to say causes my very justified, in my mind, fits I deleted the freaking thing!

This is a little bit of an "take care of some business" post instead of a "OMG! She's so incredibly talented, funny and brilliant" post.

I'll begin with some labs that came back....White count is UP! Yea me! A few other counts are weird but the white count being up is a MAJOR victory. At least now I'm not as risk of dying in my sleep from some rare "severe infection, " well this week anyway. I may be at risk of dying from banging my head on the travertine floors from the frustration of getting used to a Mac after being a PC (and that does NOT stand for politically correct) girl all my life.

My thoughts right now are bouncing. I'm in my awesome bed trying to unwind and relax and I'm hearing screaming, howling, fighting, about to die children in the other room. I really need that duct tape. I don't think that Liquid BandAid will work on continuously moving, frothing mouths. Or maybe I really do need to be on the look out for a chupacabra!

Sorry, I had to leave for a second and threaten the children with a slow and painful death. But the only thing I could find was a spray bottle of 50 sunscreen. Not thinking that would work, but I it made an impression, they're quiet now. Maybe it was the raving, lunatic of a mom coming out of my room with a can of sunscreen threatening to spray them to death and enjoy it every minute of it.

Anyway I got this awesome award from Momma May Be Mad. It's "A Blog With Substance" award. I'm very honored to think that anyone would bestow that one me. My first thought was "how does she know I just took an ambien and valium?"



 I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to copy the award and THEN find where it was saved on my computer. I am determined though to conquer the Mac!

Thank you Kerry, you rock. All my peeps, especially my bipolar peeps, should swing by and check her out.

I'm to give five words that are my motivation, philosophy, or experience with, about, my blog. The words of tonight are : Ambien, thankfulness, kids, friends and exhibition-ism. There's another of those "-ism" words.

Next just a few pics. A few of you asked for a couple of stills of the river and/or my backpiece. I'll see what I can do for ya.

Ok, guess what? I can't freaking figure out how to upload a picture from this computer yet. It's trying to upload my ENTIRE iPhoto library and while I love you all dearly, I'm just not going to post ALL of my pics!

Ok, Mac buds, I know you're out there, I need some help here in uploading pictures to my blog.

I better close this post now before I continue to ramble for the remainder of the evening and hours into tomorrow.

9 comments:

Pop Pop July 10, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

And yet, not one word of you being a 'cougar'!

Christy July 10, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

You deserve the award. I love reading your thoughts. Your sense of humor is the bomb, (cause it's in sync with mine), and the means I agree with the award. LOL!

Mama-Face July 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

As one who considers herself proud to call herself your bipolar bud, I thank you for the alternate use of sunscreen spray. A direct hit to the eyes would definitely shush some loud mouths. Do you think it would be okay to use on some neighbor kids?

I have a Mac which I love more than I want to say. Iphoto takes a bit of getting accustomed to-and I think it does make some things more difficult, but the stuff I've figured out to do I LOVE. Just don't believe the line that a Mac will never crash cuz they can-I suggest a back up thingamajig. (I just forgot the official name. duh). Enjoy getting to know your Mac-just play around with everything. That sounds so wrong.

And it is too obvious that I've been AWOL from the blog world for too long-white count?? Are you ill...............?

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

YAY about your blood test, I'm so relieved! But yet, why was it so out of whack to begin with? Is it back to normal? Will they ever know what happened?

The sunscreen made me laugh : )

Candace July 10, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Hi Teri,
I wanted to stop by and show some comment love!
I found your blog through blogfrog and have added you. I also grabbed your button and put it on my blog and became a follower.
Your blog has definitely peaked my interest and am enjoying reading your posts.
Please check me out at:

http://candace-mixedupmom.blogspot.com

and feel free to leave a comment and maybe even a follower.....I don't blog as much as I should, but I'm getting there.

So enjoy! and I look forward to continuing to read your posts!!

Robin July 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

The raving, lunatic mom thing usually works pretty well for me, too.

Yes, yours is a blog of substance.

Good luck as you continue to navigate your way through your new computer. I hope you wrangle it soon and learn to love it.

JoJo July 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

This is why I refuse to get a mac. I don't want to spend all that money to find myself ultimately throwing it against the wall in frustration trying to figure it out. Only two thing will come from this. 1) No working lap top 2) No money to buy a new one.
Good luck! I here apple gives mac classes, which kind of makes me laugh.

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

You totally rock my world with every post! You are so hilarious, I wish I could be your new best friend. Especially since I am now "officially" diagnosed as having BPD (why do I feel relieved) and am now starting the med changeups. You seem so wise in your disorder, LOL! Keep em coming, sweetie, for you lighten my day!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP