Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Crack and Distractions

Friday, July 30, 2010

 Traci66  trapped me again. She dangles these little questions in front of me when I'm aimlessly blog surfing and when I'm wondering what in my bipolar diva-ish world to post. She's like a crack dealer to me, although I CAN quit. Yeah, like I can quit talking and shopping? I wonder if she delights in the fact that she's snared me once again?

Traci66 got them from My Little Life. She doesn't use her name so I'm wondering if she's the head of the crack question conspiracy. Or she could be the middle man, I know I'm not PC so shoot me, or maybe she's an undercover crack question detective waiting to entrap us? Hmmmm. Is paranoia a sign of bipolar or Diva?  Either way if you need a fix hop on over here to link up and grab the crack.

Yes, it is five question Friday. A great mid-afternoon post while my spinning mind is thinking on more serious topics.




Questions for July 30th
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?


I had a clown. Thinking back, he was a scary clown but he was my scary clown. His name was Cleety the Clown. He died a horrible, torturous death at the hands of my father not once but twice! First someone that looked strangely like my mother had him put in the attic for some odd reason. Then Dad with his deadly arsenal of bug spray sprayed poor Cleety into oblivion. As if that wasn't enough he took him and tied him up in a plastic garbage bag to slowly suffocate before being tossed into the garbage crusher. No, no, I'm not bitter at all.

2. Do you dream in color?

Technicolor! I had a dream last night about the job we're on and there were all of these papers highlighted with neon orange. I needed a xanex when I woke up!

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

My height is cool with me, although I'd love to be 5 inches shorter so I could wear 5 inch heels and be the same height.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

I think I'd like James Earl Jones or Jack Nicholson.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

I RETURN them either to the corral or to the store. I have NO tolerance for the lazy and selfish that let those things ram into other people's cars! Well, sometimes I make my kids do it, but it gets done.


8 comments:

Holly Diane July 30, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I remember at one time AOL let us pick celebrity voices to announce the "You've got mail" thingy...I had jack nicholson..it was cool.

W.C.Camp July 30, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Cleety the clown - I love that name. I feel a little sad for the guy and I am not generally fond of clowns. I have only been to a circus ONCE in my life! W.C.C.

thepunkrockmom July 30, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

I love your blog! And five questions fridays! :)
I found you through http://punkrockmomma.com/ and I was immediately drawn to your site!
I was recently diagnosed as bipolar, and it's so nice to see that there are people out there that aren't ashamed to talk about it! <3
So anyway, I'd love if you visited me at my blog sometime and told me what you think!
<3MaryAnne

Mama M. July 30, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

I am the crack question dealer...whaddya need, babe? ;)

8 kids?! You are my new hero. Oh...and are you going to Sturgis? We'll be there for a friendly (not so well timed) family vacation! Well, not Sturgis itself, but Rushmore.

Cleety. His name is creepy. VERY creepy. It's a good thing your dad offed him. Horror flick in the making.

Cheeseboy July 30, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

James Earl would probably freak me out. I'd go with Fran Dresher.

Traci66 July 31, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Thanks for linking to me. Watch for Tell Me More Tuesdays. I am hosing a new ? meme, and I know you can't resist.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP