Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Absolutely Not Going To Do it....

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just can't post here tonight. I did on my other blog, my much coveted new site. However to get there you have to email me and agree to the terms and I'll send you the link. Tonight there is just too much happening that's not so good, so it's not for this page.

You have to "cyber pinky-swear" to agree to these:

  • It's most certainly NOT for the faint of heart.
  • It's not for my kids, my family or people I see on a daily basis or around town.
  • You have to be an adult.
  • Can't be shocked by colorful language, hey it relieves stress!
  • You have to realize that everyone makes mistakes, only some talk about them.
  • It's not politically correct.
  • It has, and will continue to have, adult content.
  • No stalkers, no creeps and no babies!
  • It's intriguing, fun and thought provoking, oh and secret spilling.......
  • Desperate Housewives have nothing on me.
  • Oh, and as one of my favorite blogger friends reminded me, if you use a school or work computer, you probably don't want to visit. Thanks to You know who you are  :)
Oh, daughters if you EVEN THINK about it, I'll know, You see I have your IP addresses logged in and I'll know. So respect your mom and her privacy please. Otherwise you'll be completely left out of my will and I will be buried with all my extremely, wonderful, expensive, memorable jewelry on!

17 comments:

Christy September 2, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

I'm down for that. I understand. That's what my blog is for me. My rant, my vent, my release.

ShelliBean September 2, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Oh, well gee, if it's gonna come down to the jewelry then I guess I'll leave you alone. ;) Hmph. Boo you!

The Bipolar Diva September 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Shelli, Shelli........oh well, I'm the mom.

Just miss c September 3, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

I have two blogs as well. One I also use for venting mostly. One is more public and one is more personal.

http://christinajeanne.blogspot.com

http://beautifullybroken2010.blogspot.com

Dee September 3, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

me, me, me. Can I get in?

Eliza September 3, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

:-) i thought my blog was secret till a family member found it! I removed one post :-)

Nolie September 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Ah shit I commented but don't think it went through. Think I put wrong password to post. If this is a double comment OOPS Oh well shows how much I love ya.

Hope everything is alright. Love the threat to your daughters. Though if they do try I have no problem taking their place in your will. You know my e-mail if you need an ear/eye/whatever someone to chat with. HUGS

The Bipolar Diva September 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

I ♥ you Nolie. Thank you.

Dee, send me an email to thebipolardiva@gmail.com and I'll send you the link.

Eliza, I know one of my girls saw the link and I'll freaking KILL her!Or have to make it private and only let approved people in. They better NOT mess with me! I'll have a very nice diamond and platinum encrusted casket with with a plaque that says "you should have listened" or maybe I'll be holding it in my hands at the viewing. lol

Cheeseboy September 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

I think the fact that you specify "no stalkers" might attract more stalkers.

The Bipolar Diva September 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Cheeseboy, you might be right there. The one I'm speaking to knows who he is and I'll turn his a$$ in! lol...
Oh and did you see my mention?

MissCrystal September 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Hello my naughty Lesbian lover!!!
I gave you an award today!
http://lunaticwhimsy.blogspot.com/2010/09/awards.html
Thanks so much for letting me help you with Bubble thoughts!

Monkey Man September 3, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Hmmmm *scratches chin* We live on opposite sides of town, so maybe we would never run into each other. I'll let you decide.

Unknown September 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Yep- I get ya and I think #5 is my favorite....Always love to read what the Diva has to say. Angie

Allyson & Jere September 4, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

DUH! You KNOW I want a link or invite or whatever it is you're handing out. I love me some good venting and juicy stuff.

Rob-bear September 11, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

D'ya think a Bear could handle this kinda stuff?

And the idea of making it private, "by invitation only," is a very good one.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP