Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

What Would You Say?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

 I so needed to change my mood for the day and this just may help some. It's a new meme from

Today's questions and answers are:

1. What do you think other people think of you? Do you think they see you the way you really are?
Oh no. I'm certain most people have NO CLUE as to the REAL me.  I actually have a post for this later so I won't go into it much here. Let's see, I wear Chanel, I drive a Mercedes and love platinum and diamonds. That being said, it's only a facade. A few of you know the truth. If you email me you might be lucky enough to find out all about the real me. Maybe. Tattoos, a pink Harley and kick ass boots are only part of the story.

2. Have you thought about what you want your epitaph to read?
It should say "Finally! No more kids!" read my profile, you'll understand. 



14 comments:

Dazee Dreamer September 18, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

No more kids. I can't believe you have 8. I come from a family of 9 kids so yeah, yikes. Glad I know about the real you. You rock!!

Pat September 18, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Your gravestone should read, "It could be worse - I could be pregnant!"

I'm KIDDING people!

Christy September 18, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I got your number sista! And I would agree on the kids. I had four and you had more. And I had a lot. LOL!

middle child September 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Everytime I read your profile, it makes me love you even more. Your cup runneth over and I don't know how you do it. Peace.

W.C.Camp September 18, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

My headstone would read: "He's not here right now, but if you would care to leave a message, he'll get back to you as soon as he can"! W.C.C.

Anonymous,  September 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

LOL i've read your profile and i understand.. lol ;)

Debbie September 19, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

You deserve a rest when the times comes..:)!!! and I think most of us wonder if anyone really knows the real us..or more importantly LOVES and accepts the REAL us...

MissCrystal September 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Hello my Special Diva!
I left you a very special to me award on my blog
http://lunaticwhimsy.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-accepting-award-and-handing-one.html
I hope you enjoy it!

Bring Pretty Back September 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

I need to email you to get the real story! ( :
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

The Blogging Goddess September 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I only have two, although at one point in time I did have 7 steps, which I have whittled down to only 4 steps in this marriage. But, I agree...no more kids!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP