Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Thievery

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I found these questions on Mannland5's site and Jen's site via Traci66. It seems like a nice day to do nothing but steal questions. So Let's jump right in!



Getting to know YOU

1. Do you like seafood?
I love it, it's my fav. I love it all, well, salmon kind of gags me.

2. Are mermaids hot?
You mean HOT as in "HOT" or hot as in "not cold?" Yes, they're pretty hot especially the ones with the sparkly fins,  although seeing that they're water dwellers they're pretty darn cool as well.

3. Have you swam in the ocean?
At the least.

4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
I was peed on my my husband once after he had surgery. He needed help and the pee wouldn't go straight. It got on my hand. I gagged, I barfed. No more pee for me, especially warm, fresh pee..::gag::

5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Of course

6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
I can make lots of faces, mostly along the lines of Diva-niss (bitchy) but I'll leave the fish face to Mick Jagger.

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Cook 'em up and bring me some butter!

8. Are you afraid of sharks?
I deal with 8 kids, a husband, three dogs and bipolar on a daily basis. Sharks have nothing on any of that. Bring 'em on, I'll show them just who the boss is.


14 comments:

Savira Gupta September 5, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Lol! your last answer was the best... Sharks have nothing on you...

Liz Mays September 5, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

You have your own sharks at home! Your pee story is a little retch inducing, ya know. ;0

Nicole September 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Love these answers! Especially the last one!

Happy Sunday! =D

ZippyChix September 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Love how you would handle a shark!! Hopefully you will be nearby if one ever shows up near me:) Stopping by from the Lady Blogger's BBque and enjoying your site. Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

W.C.Camp September 5, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Yeah no sharks can scare you with that brood. W.C.C.

Cheeseboy September 5, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

I have never urinated on my wife, although once I left the seat up and didn't flush. Not sure if that counts?

There is a jellyfish in the post I am currently writing. What are the odds?

Michele September 6, 2010 at 6:14 AM  

Just discovered your blog via The Lady Bloggers, love it! I can't believe I found someone whose life is more complicated than mine! ;)

Rob-bear September 6, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Seafood has made me violently ill in the past (back when I was living and working in "lobster country").

I like some fish, but tend to "pass" on the crustacea. I'm even leery of clam chowder.

Mimi September 6, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

I'm just stopping by from SITS. I also suffer with bi-polar. Mine is type 2.

I also love sea food but gag on salmon.

Have a great Labor Day.

Classic NYer September 6, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

I always love your answers too!

(Mick Jagger... ha! That's classic...)

Pat September 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Bring some meat tenderizer with you next time you go to the ocean, and if you should get stung by a jelly fish, nobody's got to pee on anybody - unless you're into that sort of thing!

Mice Aliling September 7, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

I agree that whatever you're dealing with is helluva tougher than sharks. I've been with sharks and then nephews and a couple of nieces and a mother...I'm telling you, it's much more serene with sharks :)

http://micealiling.blogspot.com/

Christy September 7, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Yeah, after kids, we moms aren't afraid of much.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP