Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Bubble Thought Thursday

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life As I See It





Ok, we did it! So many people asked for it that MissC over at Life As I See It and I have decided to host "Bubble Thought" Thursday!
 So link up if you want and share your Bubble Thoughts with us all. The rules are pretty simple:
  • Link up, bubble thoughts, or not. But it would be great if you post the button, and everyone loves to read bubble thoughts.
  • Follow the hostesses The Bipolar Diva and Life As I See It
  • Leave a comment so we can enjoy your thoughts and can follow you.
  • Follow as many of the blogs as you want.
  • Follow back those that follow you, It's just the nice thing to do and it'll prevent you from becoming a Bubble Thought!

Situation: I got a new wireless modem/router that wouldn’t hook up to the internet. The guy that was helping me was bumbling around and eating though out the entire troubleshooting process.
Bubble Thought: "Spit out your cereal, get out of your pajamas and get a real job."

Situation: In security line for the courthouse. Lady wants to check my bag for “a blade.”
Bubble thought: “Come on! Look at me! You really think that I’m going to go all Norman Bates in the court room?”

Same Lady pulls a marker out of my purse.
Lady (with total attitude): “Is this a NEEDLE?”
Me (with total attitude): Uh, no, it’s a neon green highlighting marker.
Bubble Thought: “Well, it IS a Sharpie marker.”

Michael: “Mom, you look tired.”
Bubble Thought: “He’s really telling me I look like crap.”

Michael: “Mom, you look like crap.”
Bubble Thought: “You’re a little shit!”

Also wanna meet my very best friend? Go see the gorgeous Angela at her site The Green Eyed Brat. She's pretty new to blogging. She needs a little encouragement. She's recently free from this guy she calls "FF." I'll let you figure out what those initials stand for. Yep, you're right. Let her know she deserves better! Check her out!




10 comments:

Gucci Mama September 9, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

I've taken to just saying my bubble thoughts out loud recently. Which is probably why people are shying away from me.

Win.

Off to visit the fabulous Angela!

Monkey Man September 9, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Funny shit as usual. I am trying to reduce my Blog commitments, but going the humor route has a tendency to relieve my stress better. I'll SERIOUSLY consider joining in Bubble Thursday.

Pat September 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

I'd like to hear that conversation with the acupuncturist! "Jab him HARD, REAL hard!" Ha ha!

SHARPIE marker! Too funny!

Love your bubble thoughts!

The Green-Eyed Brat September 9, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Oh no!!! If people look I'll have accountability to stay away from FF!!! Maybe that's a good thing...maybe if I looked like the asshole that he treats me like to a lot of people instead of just the people that love me...well who knows...I'm willing to try anything!

Babes Mami September 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

I love the bubble thoughts!

Liz Mays September 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

You crack me up!!!! I love the acupuncture one!

Michelle Pixie September 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

I love your bubble thoughts too and I totally have to remember this for next week...I have many bubble thoughts throughout my day. ;-)

Donda September 9, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

“Come on! Look at me! You really think that I’m going to go all Norman Bates in the court room?”
Was I not supposed to laugh at that? Cuz I did!

Jennifer Perry September 10, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Can't tell you how happy I am to have found you - BP Diva - on over 40 blog hop. Your blog hop is the first one where I've felt brave enough to share my "Memoirs Of A Misanthrope" blog. I usually just post my book or dog blog. (The 4th one is Body By Burlesque, BTW)
I'm a new fan.
Jennifer "Madame" Perry
aka The Mistress Of Corgi Manor

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP