Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

I Think I'm a Kleptomaniac

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 6 is a great diversion today! Thank you Boobies, Babies and a Blog!

BWS tips button


1. If you could break one law for the rest of your life and not get arrested, which law would you choose to break & get away with?

Murder with out a doubt. First for the guy that is my daughter's stalker and then another guy that's under investigation for "allegedly" hurting my grandson, and then, and then, and then...
 
2. If you wrote a book based on your life, what would be the most "shocking" revelation you made in the book about yourself or something you had done?

HA! right....email me for my other blog if you fit all of the criteria.
 
3. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?

Geeze lots of them, mainly one's I wish I never read. 

4. Would you rather be extremely good looking and sexy or rich?

Why can't I have both?

5. Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not?

Legalize it, tax it, get over it. I think there are more important issues to deal with.

6. Would you have a threesome if you significant other wanted to?

Refer to answer 2 on this one. 


9 comments:

Holly Diane September 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Great answers! I think I'm going to have to find your other blog..lol

Unknown September 11, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Great blog. And kudos for having the energy and stamina to deal with your life for ONE DAY, much less every day. :)

My best friend is married with three kids, three pets and an au pair and after three hours there, I feel like I'm gonna have a seizure. :)

http://tershbango.blogspot.com

Mimi September 11, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Great answers. I'm sending you an e-mail now!

Mimi

Rob-bear September 11, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

If you're a kleptomaniac, does that mean you stole the questions?

Interesting answers. Long enough to cover the subject; brief enough to be appealing.

Diva (in Demand) September 11, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

LOVE THIS.....you think I'd be struck down for stealing it on a Sunday. LOL Cause I already blogged today. LOL

Debbie September 12, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

great post!!!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

Lani September 13, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

hilarious;) I am in awe of you for taking care of so many kids! I thought 3 was tough!

Mice Aliling September 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

The by invite blog is an awesome idea. Don't worry I'm not stealing it. I have no balls to spill my guts yet :)

http://micealiling.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP