Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sunrise and Satan Both Begin With "S"

Monday, September 6, 2010

 Dear Tomorrow;

Can you please hurry and arrive? You're going to be busy and hopefully we'll see some justice.
I'd like you to have a talk with tonight and tell it to allow me to be able to sleep early. You know that I never see you early since I'm of the opinion that Sunrises were created by Satan. They just come way too early for me.

Tomorrow, this is what I want you to do. First help me remember to get that freaking needle stuck in my arm. I really have to get that blood test I've been putting off. Yes, I'm still trying to find out what the heck is wrong with me, other than pure Diva craziness.

Then I'd like to request that my meeting with the attorney goes well. We want GOOD news!

The appointment I'm most worried about is the court date. Oh you don't know about the court date? You can read all about it here. The scumbag that pleaded guilty to hitting my son and leaving him for dead on the side of the road will be sentenced. The HIGH SCHOOL FOOT BALL COACH made a plea deal that may have him only serving 45 days! The judge has been given discretion in handing down the sentence. My daughter, Karli, will be speaking on behalf of our family. Hopefully her words will impact the judge and he'll see that 45 days for what happened just isn't enough. People give more consideration than he showed when they hit a cat!

If you can't pull off more jail time for the now Class B Felon I'm going to have to call in

Gucci Mama
CB
Donda
The Queen of WTF
Christy
and
Nolie

to help him see the light. Believe me, you don't want to see the collective wrath of these chicks!

With all my love,

Teri

Now for some fun and love!

Tara loves me! She gave me this awesome award just because I'm fabulous! Well, she thinks so anyway. Run by and check her out at Graphic Design by Tara.



Then I also received one from Nanny at Mommy's Naughty Reviews!
Thank you! I'm supposed to choose 15 people to pass this on to, but I always have such a hard time choosing. I will claim that indecisiveness is a symptom of bipolar. I'll have to think about it. Maybe I'll pass it on to some awesome new blogs I've happened upon....




15 comments:

Nolie September 6, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Hoping everything goes in our favor tomorrow. I am sure your daughter will be able ti impact the judge and have the judge give a longer sentence. If it doesn't happen then the judge is cold hearted or heartless.

No I do not find it a coincidence that Sunrise and Satan both begin with the letter S.

Liz Mays September 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

I hope you get some answers from your blood test and I hope the court date goes well. Justice BETTER be served on that guy. It's just not right what happened. At all.

Unknown September 6, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

From one Bipolar Diva to another, thanks so much for posting your award!

T♥

Unknown September 6, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Oh buddy- that is just down right ridiculous. I can't believe 45 days could be all he spends behind bars.
That's just like telling your son who was hit and then left for dead that his life doesn't really matter. He should be spending at least 10 years if not more.
Good grief, I am always so disappointed with the way of courts are run.

All I can say is that it better well be more than 45 days or this bitches claws will come out and every fucking newspaper and television station will be contacted.
I hate that you all are going through this. Yet another trial to overcome. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all tomorrow. Sending all the positive energy I can muster your way.

Your Friend, Angie

Donda September 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

I am on probation so stuff can't be traced back to me. Other than that, whatever ya need sister, I'm on it!

Trish September 6, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Hope all goes well tomorrow. The court and the blood test.

The Queen September 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

I hope it goes as you wish.. if not.. I'll be there stompin and chompin.. just let me know..I'll kick a judge in the nuts so hard his Grandson's will feel it..

Crazy Brunette September 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Bitch, I will take out whoever, whenever and you know it. Donda is talking out her ass, she could give a fuck about probation!

God, I love you woman. YOU are a WOman among men. DO NOT forget that!

Robin September 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Prayers and happy thoughts coming your way.

Robin September 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Okay, I don't usually push my own writing, but I think you'll like this. My essay over at smartly today was about the evils of morning people.

Seriously, check it out. You will understand. http://thesmartly.com/?p=1481

Pat September 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I hope it all goes well for your family tomorrow! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

W.C.Camp September 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

45 days??? I bet if I jaywalked I would get more time than that? Good luck and turn the screws on the guy ... if nothing else, it will be a good chance for some stress relief no matter how much time he gets!! W.C.C.

Gucci Mama September 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

I do hope they don't dare mess with us! We are a formidable group. Sorry I'm late getting over here...I've been putting out fires of my own for a lot of days.

But YOU are in my thoughts and prayers today as you face this; I hope with my whole heart that it goes your way.

My very best wishes, thoughts, and prayers to your whole family,
~Gucci~

Kim K. September 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Two teenage boys decided it was cute to shoot at passing cars. Bullet went through my daughter's headrest (inch from her head), between her and my other daughter (sitting in passenger seat), and the boys were given 30 days. Our judicial system might as well have been the ones shooting at them.

Christy September 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I am so there whenever you tell me you need me. I do know how to kick some ass. And I have a baseball bat. A really big one.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP