Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Bubble Thought Thursday Hop

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ok, we did it! So many people asked for it that MissC over at Life As I See It and I have decided to host "Bubble Thought" Thursday!
 So link up if you want and share your Bubble Thoughts with us all. The rules are pretty simple:
  • Create a Bubble Thought post and post the Bubble Thought button in it.
  • Link up your blog.
  • Follow the hostesses The Bipolar Diva and Life As I See It
  • Leave a comment so we can enjoy your thoughts and can follow you.
  • Follow as many of the blogs as you want.
  • Follow back those that follow you, It's just the nice thing to do and it'll prevent you from becoming a Bubble Thought!



Life As I See It




Diva's Bubble Thoughts for the week:

Situation: I'm trying to read and comment on blogs. Three of my kids are playing word badminton. They're arguing back and forth over nothing.
Bubble Thought: I really should make three appointments with Dr. Kevorkian.

Situation: One of  my teenagers was talking non stop, again about nothing.
Bubble Thought: "I wonder at what age it ceases to be child abuse?"

Situation: Tahoe Dude is tailgating us while we're on the motorcycles. I pull off the road so he can pass. We get around the bend and Tahoe Dude was pulled over by a motorcycle cop.
Bubble Thought: "Sucka!" I wave at him and smile as I passed.

Situation: Lady BEHIND me in the line at Starbucks decides her order was more important than mine, I mean come on! She was talking over me LOUDLY.
Bubble Thought: None. I was too shocked to even think.

Grandson: After me getting on to him "Nana, if you had a really hot drink and wanted it cooled off all you would have to do is hold it up to your heart."
Bubble Thought: "I wonder if you taste like chicken."


My 12 yr old: "I'm moving out my senior year."
Bubble Thought: "Why wait?"



17 comments:

Christy September 1, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

I love the Tahoe Dude story. LOL! And I really do not like interruptions when blogging. I mean really.

Cheryl D. September 1, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Those are pretty funny! I love the Starbucks one. That's never happened to me, but I have had people behind me in line who feel they should be allowed to cut in front of me. One time a woman in the market line asked to move in front of me because she only had about 7 items. She got angry when I said no. Really angry. She started cursing me, saying she hoped that some day somebody wouldn't let me cut in front of them. I look at her in shock and said I never ask for cuts. I then paid for my 6 items (yes, I had less than her) and left! LOL

Liz Mays September 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

The irony of that pull over is GREAT!

Unknown September 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

oooh how fun! I already have a post ready for tomorrow but i may change it for this one!

Unknown September 1, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Cold heart! OUCH!!! :-) I'm sure that's not true.

And...I hear kids do taste like chicken...kind of tough though...make good Kid & Dumplings ::Snort::

Monkey Man September 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Great bubble thoughts. Not sure which I like best - wondering if your grandson tastes like chicken or Tahoe guy getting a ticket. Probably Tahoe guy because I love to see Karma in action.

Babes Mami September 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Starbucks lady deserves a throat punch.

Sey September 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I love the child abuse one and the situation with your Grandson. LOL!!!

Billy September 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I love this bubble thoughts. I will learn a lot from you especially I'm new to blogging.

Dazee Dreamer September 1, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Those are awesome. Hopefully I can link up next week

ShelliBean September 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Too funny! Tahoe douchebag is my fav!

Anonymous,  September 2, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

Love the Tahoe story and gotta remember this next week any way...
Stop by I have an award for you
http://naughtymommyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-was-awarded.html

Mice Aliling September 2, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

On Starbucks lady....maybe she was talking too loudly, you can't even hear her thoughts. This is an incredible idea.

http://micealiling.blogspot.com/

Lisa September 2, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

It always feels *so* good to see that aggressive driver get pulled over after antagonizing you!

jamfiescreations1 September 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Hello, I'm following from Follow Friday 40 and over. I suffer from Bipolar II myself. Hang in there girl.

Mary O
www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

Pat September 3, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

I love your bubble thoughts and am glad you started this meme. I'll have to jump in next week!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP