Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

The Winners And Sugar

Friday, January 28, 2011

The polling was a success the winners are:


and 

D! 

So those will go with me to Hawaii and will be featured in all drunken photos and videos.

Now for my challenge. When I get to 500 followers I'm going to do a vlog ala Cheeseboy. I will vlog, most of but not all, of my next sugaring hair removal. See, since it's a Brazilian I can't vlog the entire thing, but you'll get the picture, well some of it.

What is sugaring you might ask? Well it's like waxing hair removal except it uses sugar, lemon and water that's cooked into a ball. It's really, really cool. I'll never wax again!

Then I may just vlog when I get my new tattoo. I seem to be in a vlogging mood lately.

I seem to be having a touch of a panic attack today, Where in the hell is my xanex?



9 comments:

Anonymous,  January 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

SEXYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I totally have to see this sugaring concept...cuz I'm all about it!

Cheeseboy January 28, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

Could I get my eyebrows sugared? I should say "eyebrow" sugared.

The Bipolar Diva January 28, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

Yes, Cheeseboy you sure can! My girl charges $18 and it last about six weeks or so!

Dazee Dreamer January 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

vlogging your next tattoo. I can't wait!!!

Just Jen January 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

I have started sugering myself! I fucking love it!!

Tracie Nall January 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

Does it hurt? I have always avoided waxing because it looks so painful (especially after tat vlog that Cheeseboy did. Ouch!)

Holly January 28, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Nice choices!! When you going to paradise?? *sigh*
So now your doing shows for Mr Unibrow and sexy boobies.... BAHAHAHA!!! This should be interesting!! (((HUGS)))

e January 29, 2011 at 2:35 AM  

I'm all about the sugaring!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP