Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

In A House Possessed, Pt 6

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If you're new to my site, or this true story, you'll need to start at the beginning of this tale.  part one, part two, part three, part four, part five. You'll be hooked!

Well I had news for the police. Mrs. Flores wasn't outside of the house, she was inside. Somehow I had to get her, or whatever it was, out.

That next morning I went to see the town priest. He welcomed me into his small, cluttered office and listened intently as I told him all that had happened in the short time we had lived in the Flores Family's old home.

When I finished he removed his glasses and placed them on his old wooden desk. He leaned back in his chair and began to tell me about Mrs. Flores.

She was a kind woman that had been actively involved in the church for many years. She had adored Tony, her only son, and was a wonderful mother to him and his younger sister.

He didn't see any way that what we were experiencing was the spirit of Mrs. Flores. He was certain that upon her death she was instantly in the presence of her Lord. He then leaned forward, folded his arms and leaned on the desk.

He was looking me square in the eye when he asked me what I knew of Tony.  I said I knew nothing. "The boy got involved with the occult. His mother came to me about a week before her death," he said as he shook his head.

"She caught Tony and several friends trying to summon spirits, in fact she believed they had succeeded. She was devastated and pleaded for my help. I prayed for her and tried to talk to Tony but he wouldn't listen to me at all. The next week he killed her."

 As he finished he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped tears from his eyes before putting his glasses back on and continuing with his story. "I believe what you are dealing with are spirits, perhaps demons,  that Tony and his friends invited in. I'm not sure if you are aware that spirits can't just show up. They need an invitation. Once they're in it's hard to get them to leave. They claim ownership."

I could feel the hair on the back on my neck stand on end as he spoke. Goosebumps covered my body and I felt a chill in the air. I stared at him not knowing what to do or what to say. He asked if I would like him to come to the house and pray for the spirits to leave and for our protection.

"Yes, please. How soon can you be there?" He canceled his appointments for the afternoon and accompanied me back to the house.

He pulled his old station wagon into the driveway behind my car. When he got out he went to the edge of the property and began to pray, chant and sprinkle holy water on the ground. After several minutes we went into the home.

He went from room to room and praying and chanting.  He sprinkled holy water from a tiny glass jar in each doorway and on the sill of each window. He then prayed for me and my family, and for our protection.

"You shouldn't experience any further problem" he said as he smiled and shook my hand. As I watched him climb into his old car I wondered why,  if he had truly believed we wouldn't have any further problems, he had prayed for our protection.


10 comments:

Dazee Dreamer January 11, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

It's getting better and better. Loving it. It's like a good show that we have to wait for the next episode.

middle child January 11, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Whew! At least the spirits in my house are friendly. (My house is well over 100 years old.)

Countess of Kick Ass January 11, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

You should have asked for a written guarantee.

Furry Bottoms January 11, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

hey! Now you've got me wondering... Did you have further problems with the spirits or what have you? I mean your description of what you saw fit mrs flores, so I'm wondering, did the priest really know what he was talking about? (no offense, I swear, I'm wondering out loud is all)

Monkey Man January 11, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

More. I want more.....and I know you won't disappoint.

Kelly January 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

oohh I have gosebumps! and I really need to stop reading these at night!!

Rob-bear January 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

Emphasis on "shouldn't." I just have this feeling. . . .

No wonder I can't get back into hibernating.

Copyboy January 12, 2011 at 5:05 AM  

It totally is. It actually reads like a Supernatural episode! Yes I watch the CW.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP