Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

In A House Possessed, Pt 7

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If you're new to my site, or this true story, you'll need to start at the beginning so you're not lost.  part one, part two, part three, part four, part five, part six. You'll be hooked!



Over the next several days my feeling of uneasiness grew. Although it was relatively quiet, there seemed to be a growing presence of evil in the house. The kids were cranky. The dog was barking continually and I could feel something following me throughout the house. I was scared to move, I was scared to breathe.

I had to get away, if even for one evening. On one of Ed's rare nights off we made plans to go out for dinner in Mexico with friends.

Yolanda, a girl that he worked with, came to watch the kids while we were out. She had no fear and assured me that all would be well. We were off to Matamoros for cabrito and margaritas. As we traveled through the narrow cobblestone streets to the open air restaurant the stress of the Flores house was lifted away into the warm summer breeze.

For a wonderful few hours laughter took the place of dread and margaritas quelled the fear.  All too soon it was over and we were home. Yolanda reported nothing strange and the kids were sound asleep. I walked the sitter to her car and as I returned to the house I began to feel the effects of the night's dinner. I felt sick and needed to lie down.

I went to the couch and Ed offered to get me ice cream in the hopes that it would calm my upset stomach. While he was in the kitchen scooping out the dessert, the baby began to cry. He stuck the spoon he was using deep into the ice cream and went to check on Cole.

He was only gone a few seconds when I heard a crash in the kitchen. I got up from the couch thinking that the cat had gotten into something. When I stepped into the kitchen I saw the spoon Ed had been using laying on the tile floor across the room from the counter the ice cream was on.

On the wall about five feet above the floor was fresh ice cream dripping down. I stood there looking first at the counter where the ice cream was and then back to the wall,  over ten feet away,  where the spoon had hit. I screamed and Ed came running into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" he yelled as he spun me around. I began to cry uncontrollably as I tried to tell him what had happened. I didn't think I could take it any longer. After a few minutes I was calm enough to tell him what had I’d witnessed.

He began laughing and teasing me about spirits and demons. His laughter soon turned dark and his teasing more hateful. I looked into his eyes as he laughed. They were black and soulless. I started praying for God to protect me, obviously the priest’s prayer wasn’t working all that well.

 He mocked me saying there was no God.

His laughter continued. I turned to run. He caught me by my hair and pulled me back. I was fighting with all I had. I was able to get away and into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and was able to lock it before he could get in.

I was frantically searching for the phone when he kicked the door open and burst in. He slammed it shut and locked it behind him. He had a screwdriver in his hand and a look of bitter hatred in his eyes. He ripped the phone from it's outlet and started coming after me. There was no way of escape and I had a lunatic coming at me with a screwdriver.

He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. As he raised the screwdriver into the air I was crying out  for him to stop. Suddenly he let me go and began stabbing his own hand over and over again.

Blood splashed into my face and onto the wall behind me. He left me and started to slash the pictures of the children that were on the dresser. With his attention on the pictures, I was able to get out of the room.

I grabbed the phone in the hallway and punched the zero before I ran out of the house.  I was in the street when he caught up with me. I turned to fight back before he reached me. I felt I was fighting for my life.

In the distance I heard a siren and I screamed for help. Suddenly a patrol car was in front of me. Ed stopped and the hatred was gone. He had a look of bewilderment on his face.

The officers were the same ones that had come the first night. Ed was told to leave until morning. The officers stayed with me until I had stopped crying. They told me that I should get a restraining order and outlined the steps that were needed to obtain one.

As they were leaving the shorter officer took me aside and said that in his opinion I needed to take my kids and leave the house, that my husband had fallen victim to the spirits. I was thinking of what he said as I went to check on the kids. Cole was asleep. Karli was awake and nodding her head to something being whispered in her ear by someone unseen to me. 



16 comments:

Gucci Mama January 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Oh my GOD. I don't even know what to say. I'm horrified and fascinated and just blown away. Holy shit!

Nicole January 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Okay - I am totally going back to post #1 on this one.. I need to read it from the very beginning!

Monkey Man January 12, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

That is soooo effing creepy. You must have been mortified beyond belief. How do you get over such negative experiences? Or do you?

Furry Bottoms January 12, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT!!! WHAT did she say to Karli?!

HeyHO! January 12, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

Goose bumps....totally creepy.

Ladii January 12, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

creepy at the end of this i realized I had missed pat 6 lol went back to read it!

Pat January 12, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

This could be a book! Yikes it's frightening!

Miss Sadie January 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Just a question.

Are you being re-possessed?

Time for you to get as far away from the house as you can. Physically and mentally.

Anonymous,  January 12, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

uh uh uh uh huh that must have scary he was posesed probably stage three type 2 i will explain if you want. and someone plz follow me

Classic NYer January 12, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Holy. Fucking. Shit. I'm seriously shaking right now...

Anonymous,  January 12, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

What in the complete fuck? You need to get out of that house right away! Following.

Dazee Dreamer January 12, 2011 at 6:20 PM  

omfg. Can I please be your manager so we can get this turned into a movie. holy shit.

MissCrystal January 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

OH FUCK!!! I shouldn't have read this before bed time. OMG I am shaking.

Cheeseboy January 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

I am really not that good with scary movies, books and stories. The demons in the heads, the freaky husband. I'll continue to read though. You have me captivated.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP