Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Not Really The Same Thing

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some of the keywords that led to my blog this week were "murderous thoughts" and "bipolar murderous thoughts."

I can't say I really had murderous thoughts this week, but I did have a few "I wish you would freaking die" thoughts, so not really the same thing.

Actually the "I wish you would freaking die" thoughts have pretty much consumed me. Hmmm, can those be considered "murderous thoughts?"

I need to get some really cool keyword searches. Like, I don't know, you tell me. 



7 comments:

Anonymous,  January 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

:( I'm sorry love.

Maybe we could get things to come up like:

SUPER HOT GUN TOTING HARLEY CHICK

That would be much more appropriate!

XO

Unknown January 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

My Google analytics provide a daily comedy routine. It's quite disturbing to see what people are inputting that leads to my blog. :)

The Bipolar Diva January 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Boobies, that would totally rock!

Dee January 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

some of the searches that bring people to me really make me wonder WTF? hahaha

Missed ya.

XtraXtra January 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

That reminds me of a particularly bad day when my kids were little. The vocabulary of the day was "homicide". The next day it was "justifiable homicide".
I truly enjoyed our e-mail exhange! Thanks so much! Terri

Monkey Man January 28, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

Rather to be homicidal than suicidal, I always say.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP