Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Diva Rules Redux

Friday, January 21, 2011

One of my way cool friends saw my last post and made this for me. Yes, he rocks!




Also I got this cool award, because I rock, from Cat over at Tattered Rebel. I LOVE her! Go for a visit, you will too!


Anyway, now I'm supposed to tell you seven totally random things about me. That's hard, because, I mean, what is there that you don't know already? I'll give it a shot. There are some things you don't know, but I can't share those secrets since I haven't told the affected person yet. Damn!

1. I'm totally crushing, in a major way, on someone right now!

2. I've lost fifty pounds and have no idea why.

3. I'm seeing an oncologist on Tuesday to see if they can figure something out.

4. I've bought plane tickets and made hotel reservations for Texas! I leave Feb. 22!

5. I'm going to be a great-aunt any minute now and I'm ecstatic!

6. My bestest friend lives 2300 miles away.

7. I can't wait for warm weather to quench my lust for Isabella..........my motorcycle  :)


10 comments:

Dazee Dreamer January 21, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Awesome video and I loved the seven random things.

Mimi January 21, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Great vid, but you already know that!

Mimi

ChopperPapa January 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

i shall give props to anyone who rides....

Ride on girl!

ChopperPapa

middle child January 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

#3 - Please keep us in the loop. Praying for you. *Kisses*

Classic NYer January 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

#6 inspired me to look up the distance between New York and Portland and alas, I am 150 miles out of reach! Oh well...

Classic NYer January 21, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

Wait... holy fuck, did you say "oncologist"???

Joann January 21, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

I am bipolar also and I like dropping by your blog to see how your doing. I also received this award- Congrats!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Jen Sparkles January 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

There is no need in repeating it's an awesome video... Ok so yes there is. It's awesome, but you know that. You are a very sexy beautiful and sexy lady. :)

Anonymous,  January 22, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

That's freakin hot!

My hubby has a Harley and I swear one day I'll have my own..and she'll be called Lola!

e January 27, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Gorgeous bike. I'd so love to ride one. The open road and wind blowing thru your hair - perfect!

~M

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP