Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Yes, More Bubble Thoughts!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Time for another round of Bubble Thoughts! I'd really like to make this into a meme, but I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Nolie sent me over to the "make a linky" thing and I still couldn't figure it out. Any help for this elderly granny would be appreciated!



Me: “I’ve not been sleeping well lately.”
Jeff: “If you’d exert more physical activity in the day you’d sleep better.”
Me: (roll eyes)
Jeff: “You need to go back to the gym or work in the yard.”
Bubble thought: “If you freaking tell me what to do one more time I’ll show you physical activity. I’ll stab you in the freaking eye!”

Situation: Was sitting in California Pizza Kitchen with the boys. Jake was massaging my neck and shoulders. People were staring but it felt too good to tell him to stop.
Jake: “People are staring at you like you’re evil and making me be your slave”
Bubble thought: “I am on both counts”

Lady in the doctor’s office: “Teri you look great! But then you always look so pulled together and beautiful.”
Bubble thought: “Why don’t you tell me something I don’t know?”

Situation: Jakob is reading while I write this and read the above thought.
Jake: “Seriously?!”
Bubble thought: “You want me to perfect my death ray vision on you kid?”

Situation: Watching my son and grandson eat.
Bubble thought: “I give up. I’m buying a trough.”

Situation: Mom with two kids sitting near me at Starbucks. Kids are throwing things, screaming and kicking the glass.
Mom: “You need to chew with your mouth closed. I’m trying to teach you this so that when you’re older and on a date you won’t be embarrassed.”
Bubble Thought: “WTF? Since when do savages eat with their mouths closed? You really think your poorly parented kids will actually find dates?”

Situation: Jeff just got contacts for the first time. He’s carrying on about how stupid they are and they’re nothing but useless pieces of crap. He’s slamming doors and hitting the cabinets.
Jeff: “This is ridiculous! I’m not wearing these damn things!” This is after the first time trying to get them out.
Me: “Here, I’ll help you.”
Jeff: “Ouch! You’re clawing at my eye!!”
Me: “It’ll take time to get used to them. You’ll get it.”
Bubble thought “You’re damn right I’m clawing your eye! Stop freaking jumping around like a big baby before I shove a pacifier down your throat!”





34 comments:

Babes Mami August 18, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Loving bubble thoughts! CB might be able to help you with that linky thing, she says it's easy.

Monkey Man August 18, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Funny stuff BPD. Tell Hubby to suck it up or wear glasses. Then poke him in the eye.

Ms. Understood August 18, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Your bubbles thoughts crack me up. I can't believe with all of their bad behavior, the only thing she had an issue with was their chewing with their mouths open. When you buy your feeding trough you probably should let her know where you got yours. Poor Jeff. If he only knew your bubble thoughts, LOL.

Nolie August 18, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

I e-mailed you instructions on how to use the linky thingy.

Nicole August 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Following you from WOW. Feel free to visit me @ www.nicolermiller.blogspot.com

The Queen August 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

hang in there old wise one.. this old hag figured out the linky thing you can.. My big mistake was it took forever to figure out you had to go back.. click your linky..and get the damn code... I'm such a sinkbrain sometimes.. it just goes down the drain..

The Invisible Seductress August 18, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Your bubble thoughts rule. Mine are floating above my head in my own "special" language so no one arrests or commits me.

Gucci Mama August 18, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

I am totally participating if you get the linky figured out. Or even if you don't because I have no other motivation and your bubble thoughts are freaking awesome.

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

GM,
I take that as a great honor coming you :)

I think it would be a lot of fun. I should work on it for next week, or the week after. Nolie told me what to do so I will attempt it.

I can't wait to see yours...

larainydays August 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Your bubble thoughts are brilliant. They should be preserved in amber.

MissCrystal August 18, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

This is awesome! If you do this with a Mr. Linky I will totally link up!

Kara August 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

You crack me up!!!

I am loving the bubble thoughts...expecially the last one!

Brenda Susan August 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Your bubble thoughts are the best! A lot of violence though! At least it stays inside the bubble right?

Megan August 18, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Over from Wobble Weds! I love, love, love the doctor's office thought. Definetly will read more.

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

you guys have totally made my night!

and MissC I'll email you!

W.C.Camp August 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

I can tell from your bubble thoughts that you would not have been the least bit compassionate in helping me get the 'ant' that had inadvertantly crawled up in my ear and was marching around. Fortunately my wife was much more considerate and fired a water-pik at full blast at my ear-drum. Cute post! W.C.C.

Robin August 18, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Absolutely fabulous!

My problems is that these don't stay in nice innocent bubbles over my head -- they come out of my mouth. Frequently in public.

If anyone in my family ever gets murdered I'm going to be the first suspect. And ten people will be able to testify that they heard me threatening to do it.

Maybe I should get me some of those bubbles.

the wid0w August 19, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

lmbo loved it thanks fer the smile :-)

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

You are hysterical! I would love to hang out with you :) Great post!

Anonymous,  August 19, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

it's a scientific fact that bubble thoughts help calm a stressed mind...

peace

Sandra August 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

You're so funny! I'm laughing and I wish I could laugh in a bubble thought so that my kids wouldnt' be trying to come over here and see what I'm laughing at!

The Ninja August 19, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Men are the biggest babies and I love that lady at Starbucks just told her kid to eat with his mouth closed. Me, I would have threatened them within an inch of their life...wait...I've already done that.

Cheeseboy August 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

You're one clever lady. But I don't want to tell you something you don't already know.

Christy August 19, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Yeah it's easy. Not a problem for you. You can handle anything.

Snowbrush August 20, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Jeff: “If you’d exert more physical activity in the day you’d sleep better.”
Me: (roll eyes)

Are you absolutely certain that rolling your eyes was what he had in mind?

"...I’ll stab you in the freaking eye!”

Have I ever told you that your shy innocence--dare I say purity?--is what I love most about you? Probably not, eh...

"...you always look so pulled together...”

Like Joan Rivers you mean? If you've had THAT many face lifts, you must spend entire days retouching your photos because you don't look at all Oriental.

"Stop freaking jumping around like a big baby before I shove a pacifier down your throat!”

And then what happened???? God, I absolutely HATE cliff-hangers.

The Bipolar Diva August 20, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Well if you must know, I left the room and let him figure out over the next hour and a half how to get his own damn contact out. Actually had to leave the house, he was making so much noise!

Snowbrush August 20, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

"Actually had to leave the house, he was making so much noise!"

God, but men can be SO childish!

Pat August 20, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

I am a new follower, and I just LOVE your bubble thoughts! I have MANY bubble thoughts that I can't or won't say, because I'm the "nice" twin! Really enjoyed this post!

Sey August 20, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

I love the bubble thoughts on your conversation with Jeff and the lady in the Doctor's hospital....hope you could do it a meme soon.

Tracie Nall August 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

My husband tried that "get more physical exercise" crap on me.....I just ate another Heath bar and stared him down until he apologized.

That lady in Starbucks...wow.

I'm afraid of contacts.

Not to post an ad here, lol, but my blogging friend Angel does a meme very similar to this called "What I Meant to Say" on Wednesdays.

The Bipolar Diva August 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Oh I love that "eating another Heath Bar".....lol. When he used to make me made I'd put a stick of butter or two in whatever I was making for dinner. He used to be a "fat free freak"

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP