Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Stolen Questions

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010


Sunday...Ya know what that means right? Your gonna get to know me!






It's Sunday and you know what that means right? Time for Keely's awesome blog carnival! So get your cotton candy and get ready for my freak show answers! Just kidding!

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
 on him right here....  I would think on johnny Depp and Sean Connery
Add caption

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Rod Sewart
 
3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
I don;t really remember the 80's. 
4. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, a dancer that my dad adored. Cyd Charrise......Cherise is my middle name.
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
never 
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
come up with ways to perfect my death ray vision
7. What is your favorite department store?
Nordstrom, Saks, Neimans
8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Already have had the arms done, next bikini, well, brazillian



15 comments:

Beryl August 8, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Hey I stole questions, too!
And I'm up all hours!
And as for the 80s, I can't remember if I can't remember the 80's or if I'm just blocking them out for selfpreserving reasons.

Happy Sunday!

The Invisible Seductress August 8, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Now I will be thinking about Sean Connery talking nasty to me and Johnny Depp eating Cotton Candy while kissing me....sigh...Eeeeep

Anonymous,  August 8, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Damn I thought my pic would be up there with Sean C.

I know a chick that had the braz. hair removal and could work or walk for a week!

Gucci Mama August 8, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

Neimans is my favorite too. Well, and Saks and Nordstrom. We are so damn fabulous.

Documentary August 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

I love the website, go day to see him ever again post. Congratulations and published as yet.
How about the article, is that other, very interesting.

Michelle Pixie August 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Wasn't Sean the one who said he didn't think there was anything wrong with hitting a woman? Yeah I am not a fan of him or anything about him.

But hubba hubba Johnny Depp!!

Ooooh I would love to have some laser hair removal!

pamlovesbooks August 8, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

i LOVE me some johnny depp. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him. love him.
did i mention i love him?
hey, JD, it's me, super big mama

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design August 8, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Love Johnny Depp! Great actor and incredible hotness! :) Hazel

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews August 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Hello! New reader here :). Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Cheeseboy August 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Does Brazilian mean you get it done in Brazil?

I think Pammy loves Johnny Depp.

Holly August 8, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Oh yes, the mustache on Johnny is oh so nice!! ;D And Sean can "talk" me to sleep anytime! HAH!! ;p

You don't REMEMBER the 80s? LOL!! I'm afraid to ask... ;D

Always fun getting to know you better!! ((HUGS))

middle child August 8, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Sweetheart, I am sorry but Sean is mine. I won him from a gay guy in a bar a couple of years back.

Anonymous,  August 8, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

You totally won me over with the pic of Johnny Depp! Mmmmm! :P

Following from the Sunday Summer Social.

JoJo August 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

What about Bloomies?!

P.S I've been out the blogosphere for a while, so I just noticed your about me picture...HOT!!

Classic NYer August 9, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Any girl who's into Johnny Depp is all right with me.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP