Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Hackers BE GONE!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I guess it's inevitable, hackers are a part of our lives these days. They just don't seem to give a crap about anyone but themselves and having fun at someones expense. It can be hurtful, embarrassing and sometimes just plain fun!

Yes, you are looking at the words of a hacker. I really didn't "hack" my daughter's Facebook account, she willingly gave me the password. You see, I was on there trying to hook her blog (that she's being a slacker on) up to Networked Blogs and getting it to publish to her page and her fan sites:

Hot Conservative Babes

I love Pickles

Conservative Babes are Hotter

You know me and bedtime; I can't sleep and I get bored. Well I posted something and before you know it my best friend posted and it all got out of hand. I kept wondering when my daughter would jump in since all of her updates are sent to her phone.

Well it took her a while for her to figure it out since she was in the hospital and DIDN'T tell me! When I found that out I really felt bad, yeah right!

Karli Worley Cunningham

Karli Worley Cunningham I have the most incredibly beautiful, super, wonderful mom in the world! I should really offer to massage her feet, or cook dinner for her, she's just that cool! And such a cougar!

August 5 at 10:47pm · ·




    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett I couldn't agree more!!!!
      August 5 at 10:47pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I know, huh? She really needs the title "Awesomized One" all to herself. I think I'll step down and let her have it.
      August 5 at 10:50pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I look a lot like her, thank goodness she's so beautiful and doesn't look like a skunk.
      August 5 at 10:51pm ·


    • Teri Anderson Worley Oh, baby. Thank you so much! It's been so long since you've told me that stuff.
      August 5 at 10:52pm · ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham You just rock mom!
      August 5 at 10:52pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I really should listen to your wisdom more often. You're so right on.
      August 5 at 10:53pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett I can't think of a title that is appropriate for your mom...we really have to put our heads together
      August 5 at 10:53pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett You are very lucky and so is Josiah that you had access to such great genes...you guys are officially part of the lucky sperm club!!!
      August 5 at 10:54pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Wouldn't that be easier if you were going to the beach with us Angela? You know my mom loves you and would love for you to be there.
      August 5 at 10:55pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh we are, all because of mommy. ♥
      August 5 at 10:55pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Yes I know I need to be there...but school is here and the boys need clothes...besides your mom is so busy helping you and being such a great hot nana that she hasn't called her tat artist for me yet....
      August 5 at 10:56pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Your mother is very wise...you know I can't even decorate my own apartment without her input...and don't even get me started about my xmas party outfit!!!

      I have the MOST AWESOME sparkly princess shoes and can you guess why Karli?!?!
      August 5 at 10:57pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham boo hiss! she called him, I think she just forgot to call you because she was mad at the guy that answered the phone and was waiting to talk to dominick in person.
      August 5 at 10:57pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett do we need to kill this prick that dare disturb the Diva?@?@?@
      August 5 at 10:58pm ·


    • Teri Anderson Worley Oh, Angela if you were here it would be perfect.....half-sies on tickets!
      August 5 at 10:58pm · ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett I'm so angry i couldn't even get my punctuation right...
      August 5 at 10:58pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett We're doing it...you just wait until; after school starts...polish the chandelier I'm Oregon bound!!!
      August 5 at 10:59pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I'm thinking we must! I mean, who ever heard of a guy receptionist?
      August 5 at 10:59pm ·


    • Teri Anderson Worley Oh, no backing out! The crystal will be polished, the place will be sparkling and just waiting :)
      August 5 at 11:00pm · ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett guy receptionist and hybrid cars = STOOOOOPID as hell!!!
      August 5 at 11:00pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett yeah and can you *ahem* give that shower a double clean....you know what I'm talking about....
      August 5 at 11:01pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh yes, steam cleaned, especially after living down there with that huge shower. I know it's your's but I only used it a time or two. That's why the bottom of my feet are always black.
      August 5 at 11:02pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett As they should be Cinderella...you can't do enough work around that house for your mom...ESPECIALLY after she let you and your tribe shack up with her!!!
      August 5 at 11:03pm ·


    • Teri Anderson Worley I keep forgetting which profile I'm on
      August 5 at 11:03pm · ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Karli??? You should be ashamed of yourself for ignoring your mother...hmmm....i think something needs to be done to ensure you never neglect your sweet hot mom again!!!
      August 5 at 11:04pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Yeah, I think I owe her big time. Any ideas on what I can do to show her my appreciation?
      August 5 at 11:04pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett I don't think you have the time...energy...or money to even begin to scratch the surface...

      I would start off with breakfast in bed....
      August 5 at 11:05pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh, she'd like that! I could make all of her favorites! But first I need to find out what they are. I've ignored her some lately.
      August 5 at 11:06pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Maybe take Joshua for the day and let him spend the night with you while she enjoys a day at the spa....naturally driving the just washed by you car...and don't forget to send Justin to Starbucks to pick up her latte so she can sip it on her way there!!!
      August 5 at 11:06pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh Joshua! That's a great idea! I could take him for a week or so to give mom a rest. Oh she won't let me touch her car, shes OCD like that. But the spa! That's a perfect idea. there's a spa here that has an all day spa package with a gourmet lunch. I know she like that place.
      August 5 at 11:08pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett such a neglectful and horrible daughter to not know what your precious mom likes for breakfast...you should be ashamed...you need to immediately confess your sin...I know you're not catholic but this is an error so gross I'm surprised you broadcasted it on Facebook....in cases like this alllll precautions MUST be taken!!!
      August 5 at 11:09pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Do they serve Martinis????
      August 5 at 11:09pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Never you mind.. I'll give you a recipe to Tiara Martinis...you MUST go out and buy the ingredients and make sure that they have them made and ready for her!!!
      August 5 at 11:10pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham no, but I could make her one. She'd like that. She's so sophisticated and classy. I hope I can pull it off one day.
      August 5 at 11:10pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I KNOW she'd like that!
      August 5 at 11:11pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett I don't know Karli...those are awfully big Jimmy Chos to fill....however, I think it's worth trying even though you're almost guranteed to fail...like EPICALLY!!!
      August 5 at 11:11pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett
      Oh and arrange to have your dad drive her home...we can't have the Diva in any type of harm!!!!

      I know she hates it when he drives...but after a couple of martinis and a day at the spa and she'll be relaxed enough to allow it...slip her xana...x just in case....See More
      August 5 at 11:13pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I could order a limo, then dad wouldn't have to drive her car. It's been awhile since she's been in a limo. She really should always have a driver. She's done so much for me.
      August 5 at 11:14pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett You know I never even thought of that...make sure it's stocked a bottle of CHILLED champange...to and fro!!!
      August 5 at 11:16pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh for sure. Maybe I'll look for some Manolos for her. I could save up and buy her another pair!
      August 5 at 11:18pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham or maybe some Christian Louboutins! Then I'd for sure be her favorite daughter!
      August 5 at 11:19pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett yes....that is Mandatory!!! Or even a nice custom swaroski (I can't pronounce it much less spell it...) crystal cover for her new iPhone...I'm thinking white crystals with pink cursive lettering that says....DIVA!!!
      August 5 at 11:19pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett yes...CL...you've already fallen so far from grace....
      August 5 at 11:20pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham You know, I feel really, really bad I went through my mom's stuff and found some things I never should have found. I really should respect her privacy more.
      August 5 at 11:20pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Wow Karli!! Why on earth would you ever violate your mother like that?!?!? Especially after everything she's done for you....my mother has NEVER and would never give me Chanels!!!
      August 5 at 11:21pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I'm SO ashamed of myself. I should have known better.
      August 5 at 11:22pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I know, and I dont take very good care of the Chanels. I need to follow my mom around so that I can be more like her.
      August 5 at 11:23pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett You should have...you're a grown ass woman...you just wait until Baby Diva grows up...it's SOOOOOOO gonna hit you at that point!!!
      August 5 at 11:23pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham That makes me shudder! You're right. I should have never done that.
      August 5 at 11:24pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett yes you should do as the asians do and completely and totally focus on her for a very long time so as to learn ways!!!
      August 5 at 11:24pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Nope....you're just desserts are coming...and QUICKLY too!!! Black nails and all!
      August 5 at 11:24pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Oh, I know I should go buy her another custom cake from Beaverton Bakery! Or take her to Papa Haydn's for her favorite Boccone Dolce!
      August 5 at 11:25pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett Ok...Karli TRY and be good to your mother...I have to go to bed it's hella late in Tejas!!!!

      Kiss the pantless wonder for me!!!
      August 5 at 11:28pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham It is late there. I bet her ambien is beginning to kick in. She' start seeing cows or something soon!
      August 5 at 11:29pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham good night Angela! Thanks for being such a great friend to my mom!
      August 5 at 11:30pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett It's my pleasure since I was lucky like you to have her as my mom!
      August 5 at 11:30pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I'm the luckiest girl in the world!
      August 5 at 11:31pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I really need to work on being a better daughter, that's for sure.
      August 5 at 11:31pm ·


    • Angela Aguilasocho Hackett yes...i second that emotion....Good night!!!
      August 5 at 11:32pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham ‎'nite!
      August 5 at 11:32pm ·


    • Nikki Anderson ‎:) ooh karli, you are so sweet! mom would love for u to spoil her with gift s.
      August 5 at 11:33pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham I know! You need to give me ideas! She really needs to be pampered after all we kids have put her through.
      August 5 at 11:33pm ·


    • Teri Anderson Worley call me
      August 5 at 11:45pm · ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham My mom thinks she's SO funny! She hacked my Facebook! But I love her anyway and I know she loves me, very much.
      August 5 at 11:52pm ·


    • John The-Hebrew right now I'm thinkin, I'd like to be mom....
      August 5 at 11:55pm ·


    • Karli Worley Cunningham Leave it the prankster MOM, to let me have it when I can't get to her to SLAP her!
      August 6 at 12:06am ·

 I'm not Karli. I just played her on Facebook. And yes, I've learned my lesson. Not really, she just changed her password.


26 comments:

Gucci Mama August 11, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Hehehehe. You just freaking rock.

Beryl August 11, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

LOL...another mama that stays up late and gets herself into fun messes. I like it!

The Green-Eyed Brat August 11, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

HAHAHA!!! Is that the whole conversation?!? It looks shorter...we totally misbehaved however it was way to entertaining to pass up!!!

Brenda Susan August 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

HAhaha! So hilarious, I can't be believe I sat here and read that entire thing!

In the hospital without you knowing? Uhg, these kids are going make us into crazy people! Well at least you already have the meds for that! Ha!

You crack me up again and again woman!

Christy August 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

LOL and MTTN!!! My daughter wouldn't have that much fun on her blog I fear. I wouldn't have that much fun going into hers.

W.C.Camp August 11, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Watch out now because you know she will be gunning for you very soon. Hope everyone is ok now! W.C.C.

Cheeseboy August 11, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

I never have facebook conversations that long. Perhaps I need to do more pranking?

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Gucci Mama;

Of course I rock. You and I are like two peas in a pod, except I'm in the much older part of the pod.

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Oh Christy;

I had fun at my poor daughter's expense. And I loved every minute of it! heehee

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Brat~ I ♥ you! We did have fun. Poor Karli I did a teensy bit feel bad when I found out she was in the hospital, that didn't last long though. She knows that we love her.

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

WC, I know it's coming somewhere someday. I need a counter attack plan!

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Brenda Susan;

I know! What's up with these kids? It's no wonder I have to color my hair, well kids and this little thing called vanity.

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Cheeseboy;

I know for a fact that you have a prankster in you somewhere, otherwise how could you teach all those little ones and be so freaking funny! I'd be pulling my hair out! But then again I don't have any really good poop stories like you, well until yesterday. I may get the nerve up to post it someday.

The Bipolar Diva August 11, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

Casey;

The title of your blog SO fits my daughter!

Sandra August 11, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

LMAO! I totally want to do that! But my son is such a little old lady, I highly doubt I would get anything other than bored witless...

Beryl August 11, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

I read your comment on Indi's blog. Thank you so, so much. Your email isn't pulling up for some reason so I'm leaving this message here.

xox

Beryl

Cheeseboy August 11, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Okay, my friend Diva. I am totally down for a guest post. I'll have to email you...

Ms. Understood August 11, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Oh my gosh. You are both mischievous and hilarious!!

Tracie Nall August 11, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

That is so hilariously funny!

Maybe I should hack my husband's facebook tonight? Hmmmmm

Unknown August 11, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Hey Teri- I have an award waiting for you at my blog...come on over and get it. Angie

Robin August 12, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

I'm guessing she learned her lesson.

Robin August 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

I'm guessing she learned her lesson.

Classic NYer August 13, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Haha! You're awful, diva! Awful, awful... and somehow awesome at the same time.

Claudya Martinez August 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

At least you are a funny, charming, gorgeous hacker.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP