Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Just The News Please

Monday, August 16, 2010


My guest poster for today, Cheeseboy, was a HUGE success! I told you that you would love him. If you haven't followed him yet, go do it before I go all "Norman Bates" on you!
Next I have a new site, but it's not for everyone. Here are the rules:

  • You're not family. I just may spill a few closely guarded family secrets and then I'm certain at the next family gathering someone may force feed me that nasty jello and cottage thingy southerners make. They just plop it on your plate and expect you to eat the shit. *gag*
  • No one under 18.
  • You have to be pretty tolerant and non-judgemental.
  • You can't be easily offended or all PC.
  • You have to realize that people are human. Even Divas make mistakes.
  • I have to like you.....heehee
How do you get invited to this most coveted site? Simple, just email me at thebipolardiva@gmail.com. Tell me you love me, well you don't have to say that, but it is a sure fire ticket in. When you email me I'll email you the URL. It's not connected to this site in any way, so you won't be able to link from here. I expect to get lots and lots of emails from everyone wanting to know the Diva's closely guarded secrets and all that crap.

Next I got a crap load of awards today and one from the other day that I want to accept and thank the awesome ones that bestowed me with the honors. Is "crap load" an acceptable phrase?

To accept these awards I have to tell you all seven things about me that you don't know. I'll come up with a few, but for the others you have to email me for that new URL! It has this really wicked header that Crazy Brunette made for me and was approved by Gucci Mama and The Green-Eyed Brat.

  1. I'm the blaaaaaaaaack sheep in my family. Baa Baa Baaaaaa Baa
  2. I had a hummingbird tattooed on my butt when I was about 25. Over the years it turned into a pterodactyl so I had it covered up with this rockin' new tat. You just may see it if you email me requesting the URL to the new site.
  3. I'm adopting another child. I know, I know I said I'd never do it again, but she's been potty trained for about 26 years now. She also lives on her own so I don't have to worry about feeding her much.
  4. I nearly killed my family with Cayenne pepper poisoning tonight.
  5. I forgive, sometimes, but I will never forget.
  6. Even though I'm 48 I've felt like an orphan since my parents died. 
  7. I have so many facets to my personality that I think not even my psychiatrist can keep them straight. NO, I am not like Sybil!
Ok, so here are the wonderful, coveted awards:

This one is from Sage because he thinks I'm just really cool.

This one and the next two are from Donda
because she knows I'm really cool.





This one is from Nicole she knows what the other two
know and she wants me to know it too.

Ok, now all that meet my requirements for admission into my cool new site had better email me. You know you want in on the ground floor, the circle of trust. Where did I hear that? Oh yeah, that movie.

Love you guys and thanks again to Sage, Donda and Nicole for the awesome awards!




16 comments:

Anonymous,  August 17, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Nope I gave it because I thought you were HOT, sexy, funny groovy, great and super!

Gucci Mama August 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

You are totally cool. Duh.

I have seen the new site; I have not seen the ass tattoo. What. the. hell.

Teachinfourth August 17, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Congrats on your awards, and great choice having CB over here…he is a laugh riot!

Bring Pretty Back August 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I need to be a pert of the new blog!!!!!
( :
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I am not going anywhere! I will be blogging like wild! THANK YOU!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Daisygirl August 17, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

congrats on all the recognitions...awards rock!!!

I hope you like me cause I'm emailing you! ;)

Holly August 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Funny, I was going to give you one yesterday, too... But I figured since I just did recently, I should let you rest. LOL!! Let me know when you're ready for another! ;p
Emailing you!!
1. Hmmm... I'm sensing a theme concerning bp... ;o
2. The butterfly/pterodactyl.... ROFLBO!!!
3. AWESOME!! Just the GOOD/EASY PART!!
4. OOPS!!
5. Ditto
6. *sniff*
7. Ditto (I think hubby doesn't even have a clue of half!! He's the "let it all ride" type that sees what he chooses. Sometimes it makes me want to box him. LOL!

***Emailing NOW***
And might I add... WHAT a GREAT idea!! I just may need to do something similar... Could have saved me a MAJOR fiasco a couple weeks ago that I'm afraid has led to that "NEVER FORGET"/SCARRED emotionally for LIFE bit... Things may NEVER be the same due to FAMILY lurkers disguised as ANONYMOUS and misinterpreting something that was NOT a big deal and blowing it WAY out of proportion amongst each other and further labeling ME as the BLEEP their father married... GAH!!! So now I know I cannot just be me there, anymore... Not concerning the reality that is sometimes my life, anyway... BLEH!

Tracie Nall August 17, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

The circle of trust! Bwah hahaha I love it!

Heff August 17, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Holy shit at the awards !

Cheeseboy August 17, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Well, Mrs. Diva, you helped me gain 16 new followers. Bless you and your kick A following.

I will have you return the favor very shortly.

Your description of your new blog makes me nervous if I should follow or not... I am intrigued.

How long have you been saving up all those awards?

Ms. Understood August 17, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Congrats on your great awards!!! You brought in quite a haul. I would love to hear the cayenne pepper story. I want the new site URL!!

Unknown August 18, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

hey there....im following your cheeseboy now and I think I also gave you the beautiful blogger award. In fact, I'm sure of it. Will be emailing cause i wannna know all the diva's dirty secrets. LOL

Noey August 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

I don't have a blog-connected e-mail, so hopefully this comment suffices? :) I'd love to be part of your new blog. You're a great blogger! And local...I'm from Albany!

Brenda Susan August 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

The circle of trust must include me my friend! Just emailed you.

W.C.Camp August 18, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Sadly Diva I meet none of your requirements for your new blog. Since I have not been under an 18 year old in years, I ONLY use PC's and have no Apples (not even the fruit)I am part chimp, therefore not human, and I am not pretty, tolerant, though I am a tad mental! W.C.C.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP