Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

We Rocked It!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I went out with the girls, their husbands, one of the girl's dad, and Cole last night. I was the "Miss Kitty" type from Gunsmoke. Some of youngins won't have any idea who I'm talking about.

She ran the "saloon" and her "dance hall" girls worked for her, in more ways than one. Well my girls were my "girls" last night. They didn't bring in one single dime! I really should have called up The Queen or the Dutchess for a few pointers on how to get these girls to work.

Not only did they stiff me on whatever they did  make, I have a sneaking suspicion that they were charging to my bar tab. THAT is totally unacceptable! Every time I looked at them they had a fresh drink in their hands, as did my son!

The girls did get the band to play the National Anthem so I shouldn't be too hard on them this time. 

There was almost a little excitement when we pulled into the parking lot. A guy in some little car pulled in right behind us while we were looking for a spot. Someone, that I won't name, that was driving my car began to back up. Dude in the little car was laying on the horn. I screamed "STOP, you're gonna run my Mercedes into that car!" That certain someone slammed on the breaks and an accident was averted. We bought them a round of drinks and all went well.

Ok, since I have a touch of a headache, not sure where that came from, I'll give you a few pics from the night.

Madame and one of the slackers, Michelle

Cole and another slacker, Karli

Karli and Mommy



Ready to rock the night

She just slapped her brother because he licked her face.

Mommy and Cole

Michelle and Mommy

Kramer

Karli and Justin

Michelle and Tyson

Me and my son-in-law, Tyson









Karli holding her Daddy's hand. She's having major surgery Nov. 3rd and is worried.







Mommy and Cole


Baby Kitty, Anna-Grace


29 comments:

Anonymous,  October 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Awesome costume idea!

Christy October 31, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Why does it not surprise me that you were a Madam? Because only you could look that hot in that outfit that's why.

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like it was fun.

The Bipolar Diva October 31, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Ah, my dream job Christy.....dressing sexy, being flirty and having others bringin' in the bucks! lol

Monkey Man October 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Fun stuff. Happy Halloween to y'all.

Prettypics123 October 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

You obviously had great fun! Now that is a way to time travel! I never thought about dressing up in a fantasy costume and going out. Who would I like to be? Hmmm...

Dazee Dreamer October 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

That looked like so much fun. and I totally loved little kitty. too cute

Allyson & Jere October 31, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

I could only DREAM to look as hot as you someday. Sheesh!

That said, I LOVED the Kramer costume. That was just awesome!

Nolie October 31, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Looks like a great time was had.

Just miss c October 31, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I love the costumes! Happy Halloween!

Mimi October 31, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

It looks like a blast!

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Pat October 31, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Damn! Looks like a good time!

Claudya Martinez October 31, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Happy Halloween! Love your spirit.

Dutchess October 31, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Honey, you need to enroll in The Queen's School for Madams.

Or hell, just invite us next time. We will have those slacker hos crackin' in no time.

BTW, just one word for you all. GORGEOUS!

Liz Mays November 1, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

Wow! Everyone looked so GREAT! And you, my dear, looked phenomenal!

Rob-bear November 1, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Yup; when you rock, you really rock! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

The Mommyologist November 1, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Looks like so much fun! You looked great!

Holly November 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Looks like you ALL had a GRAND time! ;D
Did you explain the rules to "the girls"? Geez! Times have changed for them not to understand the expectations!! LOL!!

So did you say to Jeff, "You got the money, honey? I got the time!! I'm not cheap, but I CAN be HAD!" BAHAHA!!! ;p

Holly November 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

OH!! What's going on with Karli?? Nothing serious, I hope! (((HUGS))) to you BOTH!! I know you'll worry till it's done, too.

The Bipolar Diva November 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Holly,

She has to have two more hernias repaired. The problem comes because she's had so many surgeries that her abdomen is filled with scar tissue and her organs have adhered. Plus the fact that her intestines are in a "1 in 8 million" state of confusion. They're all twisted in some weird way that prevents "normal" surgery.

larainydays November 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

I think you outkittied Miss Kitty.

Cheeseboy November 1, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

That Kramer costume rules!

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

You have a gorgeous family! Looks like you just had a blast!

Free2bMommy November 2, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Luv it! I always enjoy your pics! You are soooo beautiful! Great costumes too!

Dee

MarkD60 November 2, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Great pics! Looks like a really good time!

Sandra November 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

YOu certainly did rock it! You have terrific boobs!...I can say that because I have none. I'm not perverted. I'm envious :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP