Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Snotty, Blonde Bimbo?

Monday, October 18, 2010

I was checking out the keywords that people have Googled and my blog popped up in the results. It blows me away what people search for. I'm scratching my head on how some of these are related to my blog.

Bipolar and Brilliance - well that goes without saying.

Bacon Merkin and “can dogs wear merkins” - I write ONE post mentioning merkins and I end up in google search results? Just what kind of person would search for those terms anyway? There are some weird fetishes out there. The one about dogs freaks me the hell out. Why in the hell would a dog need to wear a merkin and who in the freaking world would think of putting one on a poor canine?

I want to be a Diva - Oh come on now, seriously? Baby Doll, you can want to be a Diva all you want. Divas aren’t made, they’re born. It's genetic. You either have it or you don’t. Keep wishing honey, maybe in another life.

Cockatiel War Dance - I can maybe see the Cockatiel part after writing a post on the cockatiel in the check book box, but “war dance?” Come to think of it, I guess “war dance” could be explained by the way I acted in the ER the other night when the nurse was taking my blood. She spewed it all over me, the bed and everything in sight. Just how does that happen?

Snotty Blonde Bimbo - Snotty-check, Blonde-check, Bimbo? Not.

Manolo Biker - Totally get this one. I love my Manolo Blahniks and I love my bike.

Mick Jagger - How in the hell is this in any way connected to me?

“wallnuts” good for pregnant - This make NO sense to me and who in the world misspells walnuts?

Hissing cursing cat -  I hate to admit it but this describes me more times that I want to acknowledge. Meow.

bipolar costume - Does this make sense to anyone?

Angela A. H. - This one amazes me with Google’s super “Big Brother” powers. Angela is my closest friend, The Brat. I’ve never, that I can remember, mentioned her first name in my blog and I KNOW I haven’t mentioned her last names. The only thing I can think of is that one of the minions in the administration of the Senator from Illinois has taped our conversations regarding him. We’re on the target and will probably meet the CIA or Secret Service soon.



25 comments:

Unknown October 18, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Google scares me. Sometimes it knows too much and other times it knows NOTHING.

The Green-Eyed Brat October 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Ok...so I've had a HELL of a day!

SO I take it you figured it out...now you HAVE to tell me...I'm dying to know...but MORE so now that I'm learning that people google MY name and get to yours....

Here's the thing NO ONE...ever really knows what the A is and if they do NO ONE can EVER remember how to spell it...YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE DEAL!!

I'm a little freaked!

I'm gonna call you on the way out to the Scots house!

The Bipolar Diva October 18, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Brat;

Figured out what? Remember I'm a snotty, blonde, bimbo!

I told you, it's the administration. They know our plotting.

Christy October 18, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Big Brother is watching you know. Even your searches are under surveillance. Look behind you.

Anonymous,  October 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Damn I went to look at mine after reading this post and a similar one from another blogger. Amazing what folks search on that leads them to a particular blog page....

Anonymous,  October 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Damn I went to look at mine after reading this post and a similar one from another blogger. Amazing what folks search on that leads them to a particular blog page....

Monkey Man October 18, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Uh, me thinks you have too much time on your hands.

Liz Mays October 18, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

People are such weirdos! I'm glad they're at home behind their monitors instead of on the streets though!

The Bipolar Diva October 18, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Blueviolet, you have a very good point there!

The Blogger Formerly Known As October 18, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Google certainly has taken on an inexplicable life of its own, I know.

As for being a Diva, I can’t say I’m not disappointed. But baby Dolls have their good points I suppose.
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Gucci Mama October 18, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

It frightens me to think that there are real people behind these searches.

Brenda Susan October 18, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Ha! Great post, I'll have to go check mine out now. The Diva one makes me sad though. I am picturing some wimpy little lonely girl who wishes she was awesome so she googles '"How to be a Diva" Your answer was perfect.

A 2 Z October 18, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

What is normal anyway anymore? I've given up. I used to be a psychotherapist and then became a primary school teacher. Why did I change? It was getting to me. The lines b/w normal and abnormal are very blurry these days. Nothing surprises me anymore....

Anne-Marie

Rob-bear October 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

SBB? Well, if you say so, or not, as the case may be.

And yes, 1984 really happened. That was a while ago. Big Brother is alive and well, wired into our souls. (The computer, after all, is merely an extension of our brains and nervous systems.) What's said in the dark will be shouted in the glare of the computer screen. It is happening. Now!

Christy October 18, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

LOL! I already commented on here. So here's the welcome to the Tuesday Train comment. :D

Naomi October 18, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Hi im your newest follower from Tuesday Blog Hop. Come on by and follow back , don't forget to leave a comment :).

Naomi
Na-MiArt.blogspot.com

Tracie Nall October 18, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

I might need to google bipolar costume now...just because I need to know!

That is crazy about your friend's name. Freaky!

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Interesting character out there! "i want to be a diva" cracked me up...yeah you think Google has the answer! LOL

Mom et al October 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

I get a lot of weird ones that I try not think about. The worst one I ever got? "mommy wants your pee pee". Here's hoping it's someone with english as a second language searching for potty training tips.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am enjoying digging into yours!

Emily October 20, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Haha, this makes me giggle! I have some funny ones on my blog too---"neckerchief" and "I hate Wal-Mart" to name a few. They know me all to well! ;)

Me October 25, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

My analytics shows people searching for how to "wack" either their wives, husbands, mother in laws or their bosses. It's a very confused world out there.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP