Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

May I Have A Word With You?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey all. Usually when I write on here I try to keep it light and upbeat. It's no secret that I have bipolar disorder. Look at my header, and catch a clue if you had no idea. Sometimes bipolar gets the upper hand and it has it now. It's been touch and go for the last 2 months and it now has a strangle hold on me.

I may disappear for a few days or so to re-group. I'm not going to be writing a bunch of whiney-assed crap on here, there's enough of that shit flying around the blogosphere I don't want to be adding to it. Newsflash: no one else wants to read that crap either so if you're a whiner cut it the hell out!

Also if you're trying to run a popularity contest, everyone else knows it and you're pretty pathetic. Sorry I had to add that little bit of pent up anger in here somewhere. I mean, you're not 12 anymore. Grow the hell up!

So until I can get a handle on the dog this time I'll be lying low. Email me if ya want, I'd love it. It always helps to know that you're still there. If you have my number, use it....I could use it. If you don't have my number, check Facebook, it's there. I know I'm an idiot, my dad told me over and over. Whatev...

I'm asking that you don't give up on me. I'll kick the shit out of this dog and I'll be back, if I'm not back soon, you'll know that the dog did indeed win and I've run off to some far away island.

I plan to be in Texas soon and that may help as well. Yee-haw!

21 comments:

Holly October 6, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

HEY!! I hear Tahiti is nice!! When do we LEAVE??? Let's bring Karli, too!! ;D

It's that time of year that gets... SUCKIER... Mine seems to be worse in fall and winter, anyway... but then again, there's spring... and summer. OH CRAP! It's EVERY SEASON, isn't it?? The roller coaster and it's darn DIPS!!

I'm sorry you're on a downer!! You're true follower friends are here for you and will be here when you get around to checking in. Just leave a mini post occasionally just to tell us you're hanging in there and catch us later! ;D BIG (((HUGS))) my friend!!

Nicole October 6, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

hang in there! This too shall pass.

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

I hope this "down" time helps you overcome what is bringing you down. I know how with Bipolar, sometimes there is no other choice than riding it out.

Christy October 6, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Hang in there. We'll be waiting for your return. Until then, I'll just email. :)

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Stay strong, beautiful girl!!

Allyson & Jere October 6, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

Hey friend. Sorry the suck has got the better hand. I hope you ARE able to kick it, work through it, whatever it so that you can have some "happy".

Am curious as to the whole "popularity contest" comment. Is someone being rude to you? Do I need to open a can on someone? just let me know.

Monkey Man October 6, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

I am so with you on the whiny blogs. Get over yourselves. Good luck with the big black dog.

larainydays October 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

You'll be back and we'll be waiting.

Mimi October 6, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Fuck that black dog & get him out of your head.

I'm on the upside right now, & I'll pray for you to be on the upswing soon.

Hugs & love,
Mimi

The Invisible Seductress October 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Hugs...Feel better soon... will always be here waiting..Also you can email me if you ever need someone completely insane to talk to..My world is funner than most..ha..wink

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

If one more person tells me to
"deal with it"...
"grow up" (I'm 61)
"think of others instead of yourself"...
"Just count your blessings!! Didn't you hear about *insert name here*? SHE has real trouble"

I'm going to stop thinking about shooting myself and take aim at whoever comes up with these mental bandaids that are supposed to make one POP OUT of a chemical depression.

Sey October 6, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

I will always be here ready to click on you when you're back. Be safe in Texas.

JoJo October 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Just want to let you know I'm here. You know my email if you ever need to vent!!

Cheeseboy October 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Well, I don't complain and I hope I am not a popularity man whore.

Anyway, I simply enjoy your posts, that is it. So take your time. We all need blog breaks once in a while. I'll be here when you get back.

Liz Mays October 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

You're entitled to some space when you need it, but if you go too far or stay away too long, I'm throwing out the rope and reeling you back in! :)

Crisc October 8, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

You got my comment for this on your other page. Hope you start feelin better soon

Pat October 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Don't let it get the best of you - kick that BP in the ass!

The Green-Eyed Brat October 8, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

OK. Now I get your comment on my post today.

How is it that WE ALWAYS post about the same things...without talking?!?!?!?!?

Of course time in Tejas is gonna make you feel better...there is no time like Brat time that can heal your soul...if not fuck it we'll go back to that bar with the pineapple patron and then head to the 4 to kick it with Moose....hopefully this time Bubbles won't want to kick our ass this time.

In the meantime...we have FaceTalk...why haven't we used that again?!?

Unknown October 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I'm so sorry...I wish I was there to give you a hug and try and take some of the beast away. I know how hard it is. Take all the time you need.....we will still be around when you are ready to come back.

Hang in there, sweets. You are NOT alone.

The bipolaRNurse October 10, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Here when you need an open eye to read your stuff. Lay low but not for too long!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP