Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Side Effects And Java

Sunday, October 10, 2010

 Since I haven't been able to write much lately due to things I'm sure would bore you to death, I'm going to do Java's Meet Me On Monday so I can write something. I'll tell you a little of what's gone on here though. I told you all about the bipolar darkness coming my way. In a effort to head it off I started on three new medicines. Not pretty, not pretty at all. I don't do "not pretty."

Here are the highlights, or low lights, of the last week: Sleeping, lots and lots of sleeping. Serious sleeping, about 18 hours a day of sleeping. I'm sick to death of sleeping. Then there were the many near ER visits, lots of doctor consults, weird vision things, and lots of other assorted irritants. Did I ever mention that I detest irritants? Side effects suck, I mean they REALLY suck! I don't have time for side effects!

Ok, enough of that crap, now on to Java's questions.







Questions:


1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
They're on hangars, lots and lots of hangers. I want my 18 year to move out so I can make his room into a closet. 
2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
lots of pillows, iced tea and I'm really pissed that I can't take my laptop!
3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
All of the US, lots of Mexico, Canada, and Hawaii
4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
I live in a house, a big house with too many kids that can't seem to find their way to the theater or billiard room we put in. Instead they like to hang in the living room with us. They're kind of like leeches that way.
5.  What is your most hated household chore?
Writing the housekeeper a check.

11 comments:

Sandra October 10, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Your house sounds like my house with the kids hanging out nearest the adults. I guess that's a good thing, but I can only confirm that once they've moved out.
As for your dark place, despite your descent into it, or your attempts to stay out of it, you are still witty and charming.

Unknown October 10, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

I so understand what you mean about side effects. Mine have horrible side effects but I have to take them in order to get better. With my condition if the medicine makes you worse then it is working. Its backwards and annoying

Tracie Nall October 10, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

I would be really pissed about you not having your laptop too. ;-)

Liz Mays October 11, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Whaaaaaaaat? You have a housekeeper. You stinkety stink!

Unknown October 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

Pillows on the deserted island? That's great! I wouldn't have thought of that and then I'd be begging to use yours. :)

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com October 11, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Aw enjoy the kids while you can! They will soon be gone and you will wonder where they are, ha! I hope you feel better this week. I am now following you so I will be back to visit more.

Hugs,
Jacalyn

The Green-Eyed Brat October 11, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

You were supposed to be asleep or at the ER and NOT blogging!!

If I was there you would be getting the angry bratty eyes!

Empty Nester October 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

I'm a new follower from Meet Me On Monday and am looking forward to reading your blog!

The Invisible Seductress October 11, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Bubble thought: Why does someone so sweet like Diva have to go through this crap?

Feel better....Hugs.....

Joann Mannix October 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Oh I so love that! Writing the housekeeper a check. Can I borrow that some time? And yes, what is with the kids? I, too, have a cavernous house and yet, they all end up on my bed where I like to write. Although, I think it says a lot that are kids want to be with us constantly.

I'm sending good karmic thoughts your way. That your meds will begin to work correctly. That the side effects will fall away. And that you will wake up and find your sunlight. I'm with you, Lady. Be well.

Christy October 11, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Kids always find a way to weasel their way in. Watch out! They also come back once they've left.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP