Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

A Couple of Things Made Me Feel Better Today

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm thinking that most of my Tweeps knew the day just wasn't going well for me when they read my first Tweet:

"I hate people"

Well, I didn't mean all people, just a small, well today a large, percentage of them. But then again maybe it was idiot's day out in Happy Valley.

My next one was

"Eh.....I'm going back to bed."

It's no secret that I've been having lots of tests done. I feel like crap most of the time. Today was a day that I just wasn't wanting to deal with it.

Then came:

"I'm killing my FREAKING dogs! Don't they know I need a nap?!"

I was going over the classified ad the entire time I had pillows pulled over my ears. "Cute Corgi, housebroken, GREAT WATCHDOG! Free, hell I'll pay you to come get her."

So much for sleep. I decided to check my blog and I had two blog awards!

The first is from JessRaquel. Run over and check her out. I just love her!


The next is from Mother of Pearl It Is. I just found her blog and I love it!



Then Mama Still Wears Gucci made me laugh for the first time today with her witty responses to the hate mail she's received.

Next I want to pass on an award to Free 2B Mommy. It's an award that I got from Scandal in The Choir Loft. The words of wisdom passed along with the award were to "choose people that wouldn't mind posting this on their blog."



So while there are SO many that I'd love to pass this on to, I'm not sure they would be comfortable with it. If you are, you know who you are, come and get it!

Coffee with a friend in the morning followed by yet another doctor appointment. I really hope that she knows something this time. I lost three more pounds since the last time I weighed. While I'd usually be ecstatic, I'm beginning to worry. I need answers!

After that shopping with my girls. Tomorrow should be much, much better. If it's not, I'm seriously considering kidnapping a couple of my new friends and spending time on the beach!


22 comments:

Karli June 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

I was hoping I would be on your list ;)

The Bipolar Diva June 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Which list? Idiots in Happy Valley....no
Barking dogs....no
Shopping with you tomorrow....yes

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Aww thanks for the shout out, I'm glad you liked the award =)

W.C.Camp June 2, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Wow 11 kids and a LIFE - my hats off to you Diva. Hope you feel better soon with your tests. Hang in there. W.C.C.

Donda June 2, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

People (and PMS) has been ticking me off today so I feel ya Sista! Have your thyroid checked or if you take Prozac that can make you lose weight. They use it off-label for clinically obese patients. Hope tomorrow is better :)

JoJo June 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Congrats on the awards!
I actually just gave you an award on my blog too. Your blog is pretty awesome :-)

Free2bMommy June 2, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Oh yes its true! I dont give a s_it and I love the semi skanky award!! hahaha!!

I hope tomorrow looks up for you, I like to think that it can only get better.

Thanks!!
Dee

Savira Gupta June 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Tomorow is a new day. Congratulations on your awards

Lunar Eclipse June 2, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

I have been reading your blog and enjoying it.

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 3:42 AM  

I think you have one of the best blog headers I've seen. I love it!
I think the worst part is waiting after the tests. You know, waiting for the worst - I always do that. I hope you're pleasantly surprised by your results and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

BrettBMartin June 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

hope today is better


stopping by from Mailbox Monday to subscribe via email!

http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

Tree June 3, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

HAH! I love that last award too. Thanks for the shout out, and glad you got your award! :)

Anonymous,  June 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Sometimes you just gotta go back to bed. Thanks for the link, hope today is much better :)

D

Liz Mays June 3, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Tree mentioned you in her awards post so I had to come over. Friends make the best recs for blogs to read. :) Congrats on your awards!

Ms. Understood June 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

I can commiserate with you on the barking dogs while you are trying to nap issue. Today is trash day and every time someone rolls their can back to the house, they start their duet. Then my cat, who apparently thinks she's a dog, starts growling. Sounds like your day took a turn for the better and I hope it stays that way.

C'est La Vie June 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

your blog is a crack up! i feel ya sister, love the header too haha

xoxo
sara

Sey June 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

congratulations for the 2 awards!

Expat Barbie June 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

i'm stopping by from 'blog of cheese.'
and i'm happy i did.

i like your style - snarky and sweet -

congratulations on your (WELL DESERVED!) awards.

Mommylebron June 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

HI! I found you on Blog Hop Friday! I'm glad I did! Out of my 5 kids, my youngest (and only daughter) has bipolar disorder. I look forward to reading your posts!
****New Follower****
xoxox

Yenta Mary June 3, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Hi! Found you on the Blog Hop, and following along ... :)

foodfloozie.blogspot.com

Classic NYer June 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

I wanna follow you on twitter too! ::sniffle:: what's your username? Mine is classicnycgirl.

Claudya Martinez June 5, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

I hope you get answers soon.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP