Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

I'm Cool, or I Pretend To Be On My Blog....

Monday, June 28, 2010

While I was away for a week I received FOUR blog awards! I'm totally unworthy, but me being me I will accept. I LOVE getting things! I also think these bloggers are completely awesome. So thank you!

The first two are the same and from Donda and Kimberly! It's the Versatile Blogger Award!



The rules are:
Thank the one that gave you the award.
List seven things about myself.
Pass on to ten bloggers I've recently found that I  think are fantastic.

So since I received this one twice do I need to list 14 things and pass on to twenty bloggers? I'll do it once since I don't think I can come up with 14 unknown things about myself.

1. I wear black toenail polish.
2. I love watching Tori and Dean......stop rolling your eyes! For some reason I love that show.
3. I'd love to be the mom on Weeds.
4. I'd love to be the mom on Sons Of Anarchy
5. I never drank a beer until this year.
6.I LOVE looking at George Clooney, as long as I don't have to listen to him spew his political views.
7. I believe that those that scream "tolerance" should practice what they preach.

The second (or third) is from JoJo, she rocks! It's this cool award:



These rules are:
List 3 things I love about me.
Post a picture I love.
Tag five other worthy bloggers.

Piece of cake since there is SO much to love about myself!

1. I'm laughing now because I asked my kids to tell me what I love about myself. They all hit the nail on the head when they answered in unison.  They said "your boobs." I love my boobs. I paid enough for them, I'd better love them!
2. I love that I'm not the conventional mom.
3. I love that I have my mom's hands. My grandson tells me all the time how pretty they are because they are "just like Nanny's."


Here's a picture that I love. Just a day after 2 lb Anna-Grace was born 3 months early, her "diva-ness" came out when she propped her little foot on the side of her isolette.

The last was from Dee. She's incredible! Thank you!


These rules are:
Thank the one that gave it to you.
Write my blog philosophy, motivation, experience in five words.
Pass along to 10 bloggers.

I'm giving this award to


Thank you Dee!
Philosophy: All's fair game. Watch out!

Ok, so I was working on this post all day! I had the most difficult time getting links to post. My computer is acting up. It's freezing, shutting down and basically sticking its tongue out at me. I've run scans all freaking day long and it's not picking anything up. My cursor is jumping all over the place and I'm getting really frustrated! 

I have a solution though. A new computer. Yes, I'm doing it. I'm going for a Mac. Sorry about not being able to post links to my wonderful, awesome blogger friends. 


Basically, I'm gonna say that if you want one of these awards, consider it awarded! You know I would have chosen you anyway.  :)










19 comments:

Donda June 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

CONGRATS! That is an abundance of awesome right there! I like Tori and Dean too...she is so endearing. I can totally see on you Weeds! Beer is overrated and smells like moldy bread :(

Cheryl D. June 28, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Wow! Congrats on all your awards! That's very awesome. I hope you enjoyed your vacation too!

The Bipolar Diva June 28, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Thanks girls! I REALLY missed everyone!

Donda, I know...doesn't she seem so normal considering how she was raised? And I love to see her with the kids....awwwwwww! I love them!

Cheryl, the kids had a blast on vacation! Me, uh, yeah, yeah, I had a good time, yeah that's it. (GAG) I'm happy the kids were happy. We did have a good day or two, but other than that it was strained. I'm much more liberal with the kids than my husband is and it can cause conflict. I mean, the kids were on vacation for a week. Why the hell can't they eat what they want for a week, even if it's ALL junk? My main thing with them was to wear them out during the day so they would sleep at night. I think it only wired them, oh well they had a blast!

Unknown June 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Make that five, I gave you an award today too haha

Brenda Susan June 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Ha! Fun post...as usual! It was fun to see that you had not had a beer until this year, me too! In fact the first time I really had more than just a sip of Hubby's was last week when I had my own in our backyard after a super hot day!
Not in common with you.....can't imagine my sons even saying the word "boobs" to my face! Ha!

Unknown June 29, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

They like you, they really like you! Congrats on the awards hun

Fish June 29, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

sorry this is late - you've been featured :)
http://cupcake-mommie.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-blog-swop_27.html

Ms. Understood June 29, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Welcome back. I was gone too. I'm trying to catch up with reading. Congrats on your awards!!!

Nicole June 29, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

A bit overwhelming! LOL Congrats on being a super excellent blogger!

Monkey Man June 29, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Hmmmm. Thanks for exposing yourself. I guess.

Kimberly Walker June 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I was having trouble posting stuff the other day as well... so I don't think it was just you having trouble. I had to leave a comment to make sure everything was okay. I know sometimes with this illness it's like we've fallen off the planet. Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing... sometimes it's nice having someone thinking of you.
Ya... panic attacks seem to go along with bipolar disorder.... they all seem related. It's good to hear that yours are under control... hopefully soon I'll be able to get mine under control.
will check in with you later to see how you're doing. Good luck with the computer!
Hmmm... giving awards to everyone eh?! Well then... I think I gotta steal the cupcake one since it's so cute! Thank you!!!!
All the best,
Kim

Allyson & Jere June 29, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Wow! You GO girl! All popular and loved! Congrats.

W.C.Camp June 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Love the philosophy in five words. WATCH OUT!
Hope you enjoyed your vacation - glad you survived. W.C.C.

Liz Mays June 29, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Congratulations! That little foot prop is such a cute move on your daughter's part!

I love Tori and Dean too! How could you not? ;)

Kitty Deschanel June 29, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Consider it awarded? Well thank you so much! I'm flattered that you thought of me ;)

http://lambaround.blogspot.com

Bring Pretty Back June 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

You deserve these awards! Congrats!!!
I am happy you like the L123 way of looking at friendships! Thank you so much for your comment!
Kristin

Anonymous,  July 1, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

COngrats on all the awards! The picture of your daughter is preciuos! :) I thought you were going for the boob pic! LOL

Unknown July 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Congrats on the awards Diva, so well deserved!

I was so happy when you gave me the award, my first ever! : ) Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP