Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

I Am Loved....And Tagged!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I was tagged with this fun survey from The Green Eyed Momster (adore her) and she was tagged by Miss Mayhem. Swing by and check out their sites!

So here I go!

10 Things you desire:



1. Well the first one is a no brainer. I live in Oregon, it's June, bring on the freaking sun already!

2. To ride my Harley with my brothers and sister on their bike through the Texas Hill Country.

3. Less government

4. Invisible duct tape, you know, the kind that Child Protective Services can't see?

5. For my oldest daughter KarliA Bipolar Princess to stop having surgeries. I think 16 for a 28 yr old is enough. Don't you?

6. To spend the day along the coast with Isabella, my super-sexy motorcycle.

7. For the doctors to give me an answer. I wonder how long this process would take with health care reform?

8. Thinking that I'd like a little more Juvederm.

9. Someone to do my laundry.

10. To be sitting by the Euro pool at the Wynn Las Vegas with those little umbrella drinks coming all day.


9. Musicians/bands you love:



1. Pink Martini

2. Nickelback

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers

4. Pink

5. Amy Winehouse

6. Rod Stewart

7. Santana

8. Eric Clapton

9. Snake Dance.......Eric will know who I'm talking about!


8. Things you do everyday:



1. Can't forget the meds, well, unless you want me to go all Norman Bates.

2. Double tall, whole milk, one splenda latte with PERFECT foam.

3. Wonder what the hell I'm going to do with my day.

4. Miss my parents. It just doesn't get easier.

5. Email, Facebook, Blogs

6. Threaten little people, I don't mean the PC "Little People." I mean the small, grubby pawed, jelly covered, scheming, bipeds that live in my home.

7. I could lie here and say cook dinner.

8. Worry about work.



7. Things you enjoy:



1. The thought of quiet nights. Notice that I didn't say quiet nights. I'm not really sure what those are, but the thought is nice.

2. My new found friends.

3. Leather and tattoos.

4. The thought of a clean house. Reference number 1.

5. Incredibly expensive awesome lingerie.

6. Coffee in the mornings at Starbucks.

7. The Internet. Thank you *cough* Al Gore. *gag*



6. Things that will always win your heart:



1. The grand kids.

2. Well mannered children.

3. Sincerity.

4. My Aunties

5. The men and women that give their all so we can be free.

6. Seeing the balloons rise for Isaiah every July 19th.



5. Favourites:



1. Movie: A Few Good Men, would have been SO much better without Tom Cruise.

2. Song: Right now I'm thinking "Rehab"

3. Book: The one my aunt made me for my birthday.

4. Band: Right now I'd have to say Red Hot Chili Peppers

5. Colour: Platinum



4. Smells you enjoy:



1. Leather

2. The Ocean

3. Freshly cut Christmas trees

4. Garlic




3. Places you want to go:



1. Greece

2. The Office in Cabo

3. Really needing to go to Hawaii again....soon!


2. Animals you love:



1. Horses

2. Dolphins

1. Person you’d marry on the spot:

Nice try! I have family that reads this!


I think I'm going to pass this on to four of my newest bloggy friends in order to get to know them a little better.

The Litany of Brittainy
The MVPs of Mesa Town
Bringing Pretty Back
A Little Bit Quirky



32 comments:

Donda June 3, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

You forgot to mention Juan the 23-year old buff pool boy! LOL

The Bipolar Diva June 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

heeeheee....you know me too well!

W.C.Camp June 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Wow that tag IS TOO MUCH WORK!!!

Anyway I have this Norman Bates image of you in leather underwear hanging out on your Harley enjoying a Starbucks latte with a little umbrella in it waiting for the sun... Does that just about sum it up? W.C.C.

jen June 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Found you from Allyson's blog. I'm intrigued. I'm gonna follow and add you to my blog roll. Where will you take me?

Allyson & Jere June 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Thanks for including me. FUN. This is definitely gonna take some thought and time. So forgive me if it doesn't happen in the next day or two. Thinking a lot scares me. hahaha

Green-Eyed Momster June 3, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

I loved your answers! Thanks so much for playing along. I grabbed your button!

I'm all about #3 & 4 of the first set but all of your answers are great!

Hugs and love,
T

Cakeblast June 4, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Great List - Love the idea of invisible duct tape lol. I am a new follower from Blog Hop Friday! http://cakeblast.com :)

Anonymous,  June 4, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

I was all kinds of uh-huhs and oh yeahs while reading your lists. Great meme!

Jen June 4, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

I am a follower! I'm here from Follow Me Friday! Have a great weekend! Blessings!

My daughter was recently diagnosed with bipolar. I look forward to reading more on your blog!

rachaelgking June 4, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

So jealous of your motorcycle!!! So badass. :-)

Shanna June 4, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Awesome! Loved your answers, I want to participate! HeHe!
Anyway, I'm your newest follower!
Have a fabulous weekend!
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

Monkey Man June 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

These are always a fun way to get to know people a bit better. This rain reeaally sucks.

Jenelle June 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Following from BlogHop Friday--your description intrigues me. :) Eight kids? Wow. AND a tortoise? :)

Ms. Understood June 4, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

I love your new avatar. You know you appreciate Al Gore. Between creating this wonderful super highway called THEE INTERNET and saving the polar bears, he deserves sainthood. Let's hit up the Pope on facebook. I'm sure he has a page.

Melodramommy June 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

What a fun way to get to know people better. I like the ocean too. And, new car leather smell.

Mommylebron June 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Dropping by (again) wanted to mention I just started a new group for parents raising bipolar children. I've had one on facebook for about 2 years but now I moved to Ning!
www.mykidsbipolarnowwhat.ning.com I SAY I will be running it mainly on Tuesdays (thats when I do my MKBNW weekly post) but I'll probably be on daily.
xoxo

Unknown June 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Came over from follow friday! am liking your page on Fb, following on twitter, and subscribed LOL

Mama Hen June 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Hey there! I am new to your blog and have become a follower! I look forward to reading your blog! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Natalie June 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

This was awesome! I now know more about you than I probably know about more than half my friends!!

But since you read my Friday Flip Offs, you know how much I hate laundry, so that of course was my favorite response :)

This Mom June 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Hi there,
I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop Friday!
Have a great weekend!
Kate @ This Mom Loves

Katie Olthoff June 4, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

I remember reading an autobiography about a woman who was bipolar in my high school psychology course and I thought it was so interesting. When I first read your blog title, I thought maybe you were being sarcastic, but now that I know it's for real, I think it's really cool that you share your struggles here!

New follower from Follow Me Friday.

kingstongirl June 4, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

This is great we have alot of the same likes and loves! :) I am following you please feel free to follow me.

Debbie June 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

I found you on Friday follow. I love your blog and your life amazes me.
feel free to stop by and day hi;
www.singlemominacomplicatedworld.blogspot.com

Jenna June 4, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you could follow me back at www.momsbalancingact.com

Have a great weekend!

Bloviating Zeppelin June 5, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

#4 on the top 10 favorite things? I've GOT to get some of this. I also need to be invisible when I apply it, LIBERALLY, around the mouths of most kids I meet in restaurants these days. Will your stupid freakin' kids ever SHUT UP? And YOU, the parents, are you frakkin' DEAF??

Gimme that tape. I want to take it to movies too.

BZ

The Bipolar Diva June 5, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Just to clarify, my kids already have the duct tape.

heehee

Kimberly Walker June 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Okay seriously... you're like my twin! Almost every answer that you wrote is something that I would have wrote. I still love your blog... I am now checking every day!
All the best,
Kim

PS... can't live without the meds either!

Claudya Martinez June 5, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

I rarely cook dinner. I think I just don't like to eat food that I made. It taste fine, but there is no surprise there.

Claudya Martinez June 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

The link to your daughter is not correct.

Laurie Wallin June 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

Glad to find you here on planet "net"! Very fun post. I have only 4 (two adopted... because, like you say in your profile, there's no way I could have "had all those creatures myself!" even if there are only 4 :). Looking forward to many more laughs with you since I'm now a subscriber.

-Laurie
Wife, mom, blogger, speaker and coach
http://livingpower.blogspot.com

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes, this makes planning the day difficult." -E.B.White, essayist

litanyofbritt June 6, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

OOOH, TAGGED! Thanks for including me. I am made of evil today, but I will reflect on things that don't fill me with hate and rage to add to the list and I'll let you know when I post. Soon. :P

Mama-Face June 6, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I ALWAYS read things written by you that make me think I'm reading about me........ and not just because I'm overly self absorbed.

This is supposed to be a compliment-not sure if it worked out that way. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP