Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Ok, I'm Cool, Well Two People Think So Anyway!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wow what a day! Not only did I take a BIG chance and post about one of my most painful short comings as a mom (and no one stopped following me because of it) I was also awarded the Versatile Blogging award from two of my awesome friends! I wonder if there's also an award for really horrific run-on sentences?



Donda over at My Husband Misunderstood When I Said I Was Bi ( haha....I love that title) and Coffee Slut (oh how I can relate) both awarded me with this on the same day!

Ok, so here's the catch. I have to list seven things about myself, give this to 15 (yikes) other bloggers that I've recently discovered that I think are fantastic. I'm not so sure I can hold up the end of the deal, all of the blogs I follow are fan-freaking-fantistic or I wouldn't be following them.

As for the seven things about me, I think I'll link to some of my older posts that may give you a little more light on who I am since you all know just about everything about me now.

Here's a couple of things I'll list though:

I use the word "that" way too much.
I seem to have an infatuation with run-on sentences.

Ok, here's a few links. Beware, some of them are a little more difficult to read than others.

Happy Valley Moms (Am I a Stepford Wife Too?)

Calm (Ok, bad day here)

My Name is Teri and I am a Food Elitist (Totally being a food snob)

Unorthodox (This happens no more)

Sea Turtles ( I still feel this way at times)

Some of these were written in a few of my darkest days several years ago. Things have changed, I'm fine now and these are no longer a concern. Somehow though it's cathartic to be able to express in words the feelings running through my mind.

6 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Congrats on the award brave lady!

Tonia Lee Smith May 27, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

Congratulations, on the award. Writing sometimes helps us make it through

Donda May 27, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

You might be a Mom but your still human. We all have short comings and think about how much is on your plate. Not only do you have a mood disorder you have a child that takes extra care. I have much respect for anyone who can juggle all that and then be real about it, even when it paints them in a bad light. That's the stuff life is made of. I was trying to make a run-on sentence...did I do good? LOL

Ms. Understood May 27, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Congrats on getting your award! I loved the posts you listed. I'm guessing I know what unorthodox was about and I'm glad that doesn't happen anymore. LOL @ the box cake breakdown. I haven't made a cake from scratch in over 10 years.

Anonymous,  May 27, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

I gave you an award too :) Go check it out!

Free2bMommy May 27, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Congrats! Well deserved!

I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!

http://www.imfree2bmommy.com/2010/05/i-was-tagged-last-night.html

Dee

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP