Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Ten Really Bad Things.....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

that didn't happen today:
  1. No cars were damaged in the course of my newly licensed drivers making their way around town.
  2. Two Splendas were not put in my latte this morning, I hate it when that happens!
  3. My husband didn't go off on the OSHA inspectors.
  4. Josiah didn't pee in the fish tank and kill the fish AGAIN!
  5. My only son in the public school system didn't get suspended.
  6. I didn't find any of my kids on Mugshotlist.com.
  7. I didn't get a 4 A.M. phone call.
  8. No one stole my underwear (long story, maybe I'll tell it sometime).
  9. No money was missing from my wallet when I woke up.
  10. None of my pack of wolves beautiful children were injured by an object thrown by another rabid wolf wonderful child.
All in all I have to say that it was a good day.

5 comments:

Domartello May 5, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Hello my friend, good afternoon!
I like too much to look at what you write and the photos too.
And the fish went to heaven ...
A hug.
Carlos.

Waning Woman May 5, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

That is a fan-flippin-tastic attitude to have. I usually don't realize that my days are good until I reflect on them.

The Bipolar Diva May 5, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bipolar Diva May 5, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

WW,

hahaha! With the way things have been lately I realized last night that the day was UN-eventful!
Which can be a very good thing around here! :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP