Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Let's Just Say......

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I was feeling a little bit different this morning than I was the other night. Highlights? Lowlights? No, how about Points of Irritation?

  • Didn't take my meds until late last night, I mean I had to get through "A Few Good Men." Like I discussed with Gucci Mama, great movie. Love Jack Nicholson, think Tom Cruise is a PIG, but I tolerate him in that, my favorite movie.
  • Got to sleep about 3.
  • Woke up to a whining puppy at 6.
  • Husband no where in sight, his truck is gone!
  • I, The Diva, have to stand out in the cold, pouring Portland rain with nothing on but a short white robe waiting for the freaking, stupid, demanding puppy to do her thing.
  • Call husband to find out where the hell he was.
  • He tells me "She was sleeping so well that I didn't want to wake her."
  • WHAT?
  • He has the nerve to tell me I wanted the puppy!
  • I throw puppy into kennel.
  • Go back to bed, soaking wet with very cold feet.
  • Finally get to sleep.
  • Kids begin screaming, running and tearing the house apart about 8.
  • Contemplating hotel and room service downtown tonight.

13 comments:

Nolie May 29, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Seriously? Hubby totally should be sleeping in that cold rain tonight if it is still going on. I vote you add a spa package on to the hotel and room service tonight.

Gucci Mama May 29, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

I'm seriously considering driving up to the ocean and finding a little B&B ALL BY MYSELF this weekend. I say go for it. Especially after that puppy fiasco.

Allyson & Jere May 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I hate dogs and their demands. No really, I do.

Sorry your day began with such irritation. Hope it got better.

Jamie May 29, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Omg an ongoing argument between hubby and me. That's the same line ( you wanted it!) he uses on me when I complain about walking TWO dogs THREE times a day.
argh

cwitgo May 29, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

If I were you, I would definitely take the hotel room. I say, go for it!

Anonymous,  May 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Why you hate on the dog for? Let her pee on hubs side of the bed!

Marissa Oachs May 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

HI! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday ! Hope you will come and check out my blogs! Have a great holiday weekend!

http://thereviewstew.blogspot.com
http://the-hardest-job-on-earth.blogspot.com

Unknown May 30, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Alright first off, found you from the Tea Party and had to follow you after reading your tag line- HOW THE HECK DO YOU MANAGE THAT?!?!?!?

Also, I understand about the dog, my stupid dog does the same thing & she's not even a puppy. I'm so excited to live in a house in two weeks so I can just shove her out into the backyard instead of shut her up at all costs.

Joann Mannix May 30, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Oh, girl, you are living my life! I almost bashed my husband in the face one day when he was reading the newspaper and called to me that the puppy looked like she needed to go out. And when I fussed at him, for sitting on his ass, he came up with that line. I could tell by the "Oh shit" look on his face as soon as it left his mouth, that he knew he was in trouble. He doesn't say that anymore.

These puppies are like having stinkin' newborns, again. I hate it.

And don't you just love the Gucci Mamma?

ericka @ alabaster cow May 30, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

hi from lbs! i say screw them all and book the hotel room.

Green-Eyed Momster May 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who wants (or would like to) to take a vacation from her real life.??.. Seriously, the puppy thing.... yikes!~

Hope tomorrow is better and you get to sleep in.

Hugs!~

Snowbrush June 2, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

Were you bi-polar BEFORE the husband, kids, and dog? It just occurred to me that if bi-polar had one more p and one u in it, it would be bi-popular. Of course, with a little more adding and rearranging, it would be bi-poopular, which sounds like a condition characterized by a bifurcated rectum.

Peggy and I have two dogs. They're old though, and won't run off, and we have a porch, so we just put them out, and they come back sit on the porch when they're done and wait for one of us to come out and wipe their muddy feet.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP