Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

So I've Been Challenged

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Monkey Man has sent me a challenge. I'm always up for a challenge right? Who am I kidding I am a challenge!

I'm to post five pictures that I really like, list five things that I like about me and then challenge five other bloggers to do the same. I'm breaking into a cold sweat trying to think of five things I like about me. Why is that always so difficult?

Ok, diving in now!



Leaving the world behind!


Every July 19th we set balloons free to be carried to Isaiah in heaven. He would have been six this year.


What can I say? Vaca with no little toes around.


 I love feet and motorcycles!


I like this one because it's my baby looking at her baby, the two pound
Baby Diva.


So the difficult part is still here. I was hoping that it would vanish by the time I got to it. No such luck.

Five things I like about me:

1) I took on motorcycles when I was 43 and I won!
2) I've learned how to chill out more.
3) I can be pretty social and outgoing.
4) I've raised a whole pack of kids and we're all still alive.
5) I'm taking on bipolar it's not taking me.

Now for the five lucky(?) ones:


Whew, I did it!


20 comments:

Monkey Man May 20, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Bravo! This was awesome and you did it so quickly.

The Bipolar Diva May 20, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Monkey Man;

Hahaha on the fast part. I sat at Starbucks for an hour and a half thinking!

Ms. Understood May 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Great pics and I love the list of things you like about yourself. #5 is my favorite.

PumpkinButtKitty May 20, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

I am completely & totally impressed and very proud of you! Way to go! I am not sure this BiPolar girl could do it. Sure, coming up with the pictures I could do, no problem. However, not so sure I could come up with the five things I like about me. I'll have to really think and be extremely creative (which is code for make something up! lol) for that one! Take care and have a wonderful day!!
Laura

Brenda Susan May 20, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Hey! I had a funny feeling as I read the beginning of this that I may be one of the "lucky" ones chosen to do it & pass it on! Sounds fun & challenging!

You did a great job btw, love the pics, I have one exactly like the top one! Oh man, that other part though..yikes I better start concentrating!
Thanx Lovely Diva lady!

Brenda Susan May 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Had a funny feeling as I read the beginning that I may be one of the "lucky" ones you would pick! Thanx, sounds fun and very challenging.

btw I love your pics and your answers. I have a pic exactly like the top one!!

Nolie May 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Can you pass some advice on how to chill out more? I could really use it.

Now here I was thinking you and I were friends then you go and put my name on this. You better be sending some cake with this challenge. I will get it done something this week-end. I got like 5 posts I got to do on my blog. Going to be a busy day on the blog coming up I think.

Savira Gupta May 20, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

Just saying and stopping by on the Friday Follow and followin

Anonymous,  May 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Excellent pics! Very cool. Good stuff.

A Daft Scots Lass May 20, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Thanx for taking part in this challenge its been great to see how its spread and evolved!

Nice blog by the way.

Unknown May 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

I really love the second picture, it's very sweet that you release balloons every year.

Anonymous,  May 21, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Hello and Happy Friday! Stopping by from SITS. Your life sounds a LOT like mine, only the kids are the ones with bi-polar and I'm the one in the middle trying to hold it all together! Lovely blog, new follower here!!!

MommyLovesStilettos May 21, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Sweet!!! :) I'll be doing this over the weekend :)

Claudya Martinez May 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

I'm working on learning how to chill out more. I don't think I could ever take on motorcycles and win.

The Bipolar Diva May 21, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

UM;

Chiilling out came through lots of trials, well that and Ativan.

Motorcycles? If I can do it, anyone can do it! :)

Terry Elisabeth May 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Lifting my glass of iced tea to you taking on bipolar and not letting bipolar take you on !

Cheryl D. May 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

You've been given a Beautiful Blogger award! Check out my site!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP