Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

When Your Psychiatrist Tells You To Get Your Nose Pierced

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pretty much great day all around. We're gonna cover it in bullet form. Cool with you? If not, so sorry. My blog, my rules and tonight I say bullet form.

  • Got my sweat on at the gym. Evidently it's working, got told I have killer biceps. Yea me! I think my delts are pretty rad too, but that's just me.
  • Daughter tells me a kid in my 4 yr old grand son's swim class wouldn't leave him alone so he began aggressively biting at her in the air like a snapping turtle. The picture of him doing that made me laugh so hard I kept dropping weights in the gym. I'm sure everyone thought I was totally looped. 
  • Saw the psychiatrist today. She want's me to try this Israeli defense program called Krav Maga for my PTSD. She said I need to be in a "fighting sport." It kind of freaked me out, ya know with my toe cancer and all I don't know if hand to hand, or foot to face, combat is such a good idea.
  • Then she told me I was a rule breaker, like she was, and I should get my nose pierced. I seriously love her. But the thought of a pokey thing through my nose cartilage makes me need to take a couple of valium. I think I'll consider it though. I know that her telling me I was a rule breaker totally shocked you all. Sorry about that.
  • It was bike night at a tavern here and I don't think I've had so many men talk to me in years! The one with the lamest pick up line said "I saw your bike in Reno at Street Vibrations last year." I'm still not sure if he was trying to pick me up or my bike. I have to admit, my bike is pretty hot. But, dude, that was totally lame. I think I'd rather have a drink with the old guy that was howling like a wolf at absolutely nothing.
  • Then I had the most interesting ride home. I only wear one contact. I use the eye that it's in for reading and my other eye for distance. Completely forgot that at night it makes me lose all depth perception. On a motorcycle, not such a good idea. Freaked myself out more than I care to admit. 
  • And the perfect end to a pretty awesome day was coming home to my Martini. Not the drink, but my yorkie. She wuvs me. She's also seriously spoiled, and a bed hog!
My Martini

Man magnet
Snapping turtle
Now valium, sonata and something else I forgot what it's called have been ingested. Lights out. Gotta try to get a kid into the Job Corps tomorrow.

Ciao,

25 comments:

Many HUGS. ~Pop Pop~ August 17, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

I can agree with the killer biceps! Hell-every muscle on your body is killer-especially those legs!
Krav Maga would be fantastic for you! Not only will it teach you some awesome moves, it will also be a mental teacher as well. If it were available here, I would certainly sign up!
As for getting your nose pierced-well-I don't think so. Maybe a small hoop in an eyebrow corner (you are sexy enough to pull that one off easily), or a nipple or even belly button, but not the nose.
Yep-your bike is nearly as hot as you are, and I am still waiting for your lipstick kiss on my gas tank!
Love ya always!

Many HUGS. ~Pop Pop~ August 17, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

Oh happy day! Tomorrow is HNT Thursday! My life has meaning after all!

Rob-bear August 18, 2011 at 5:01 AM  

Well, that was the day that was. And a very interesting day at that. Glad you had some fun in the process. Eve if you scared yourself seriously.

Furry Bottoms August 18, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

The old man howling at absolutely nothing? Probably my Uncle Bob.

jen August 18, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Thanks for the pic of your grandson. I needed a face for my snapping turtle visual. Great post. Bullets and all.
You rule breaker, you.

Susie - Walking Butterfly August 18, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

A new tattoo is way better than sticking a sharp object up your nose! That's my vote, you rule-breaker you. Yah that was a shocker! Ha!

Dee August 18, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Martini is adorable!! Getting your nose pierced doesn't hurt as bad you'd think it does! I'm lusting over your bike...she is HOT!

Tiffany August 18, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

a piercing through the nostril isn't so bad! it takes like two seconds. the septum on the other hand is, from what I hear, extremely painful. but you have tattoos, you'll be ok!

MarkD60 August 18, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Nose piercings always make me think of boogers. Except the big ring in the center pierced between the nostrils. Are you gonna get one of those?

Dazee Dreamer August 18, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

I think you should take your therapists advise and get that nose pierced. You would totally rock it.

Furry Bottoms August 18, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

If you ever do get your nose pierced, I want to know how you handle the snot getting crusted around the post inside your nose. That is the only thing stopping me from getting a diamond or sapphire on my nose. The thought of having to dig in with my finger to get it all out. Errmm.

myinnerchick.com August 18, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

---Dear, Diva.
Omg, I love that bike. The pink is so girlie& feminine. I like it.
and the nose piercings are hot---Very Arab, kind of edgy looking. Sexy.
PS. That guy was totally trying to pick you up. xx

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

EWWWW Mark! My DIL has one of those and it kind of creeps me out. I don't think I could ever do that one.

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Furry, I'll say hi to uncle Bob next week if he's there!

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

haha Jen, I found that pic of Josiah and it was perfect I thought!

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Susie, I'm thinking your right. I want another one I'm just not sure where?

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Tiffany; I'm thinking about it!

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Dee, thanks, she's pretty sweet!

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Innerchick, thanks about the bike. The nose, I'd love to....but I'm scared!

The Bipolar Diva August 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Thanks Rob! I certainly did scare myself!

Anonymous,  August 19, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

You'd look hot with a nose ring ;)

W.C.Camp August 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

I am thumbs up on the Krav Maga and thumbs down on the nose nugget!! You would be awesome putting your boot through some loser's face if he made the mistake to mess with you or your family!!! W.C.C.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP