Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

All Is Well, For Now

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wow, I got through yesterday by the skin of my teeth. Today, however, was good, great as a matter of fact.

The day started off great and only got better.

Just thought I'd let you all know since I got tons of email and there's no way I can answer it all today.

Tomorrow meeting with the psych. I'm sure we'll go over it all and I'm going to try to get her to prescribe Tanqueray Ten and Tonic into my med regimen. I have a feeling she won't go for it, but you never know unless you ask right?

I think I've really gotten off track because my workouts have gotten off track. Guess that's a reason to get my butt back to the gym.

Oh, and coffee today.......fan-freaking-tastic!

Thanks for being there everyone. Love you!


6 comments:

Rob-bear August 31, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

Life is simple.
Meds
T&T
Choose one only.
This highly sophisticated wisdom comes from a certain Bear, who blogs.
But what does a Bear know about T&T?

My Mercurial Nature August 31, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

I think I'm behind...I better do some back-reading!

Susie - Walking Butterfly August 31, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

So glad to hear the horror is over. You are a strong and resourceful woman. You know how to get back up and look forward to the next adventure. I am proud to know you!

myinnerchick.com August 31, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

--Diva,
thinking of you.
One. Day. At. A. Time. xx

highheeledlife August 31, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Catching up on your last few posts.. wow .. been there almost ... mine is an acquired brain injury with anxiety and Post tramatic stress disorder ( a real salad). Hope you are doing better... we went through a whole series of meds, various strengths etc. Thnankfully cymbalta and ativan seem to be working.. though there is still the unexpected melt down, every now and then.

Despite it all you are living !! Br proud of yourself for that.. keep enjoying life. xo HHL

m/p August 31, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

im new to your blog, + when i read your post yesterday, i had just finished having my own panic attack.

writing helps me. i dont think my body responds well to many manmade drugs.

breathing + lots of positive self talk also do magic.

i sent you good wishes, + im glad today was a better day.

it was for me, as well.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP