Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

And Your Explanation Is?

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm hooked up with Blog Tracker. It has your usual tracking features, ya know pages visited, total visitors, geo location, and key words.

I was just looking at it and it seems as if someone from my past life is pretty damned interested in what's going on in my present life and if I'm writing about them. Come on, it was a life time and a restraining order ago and I think you could let it go already.

Searches have included "Bipolar Diva" and "Ex." "Bipolar Diva" and the ex's name, the ex's kid's name, the ex's occupation, etc. All from the same IP address using Safari and a Mac. Unfortunately there's not a geo location listed so I guess I'll have to type in your IP address into google and see which of you it is.

If you're so interested in what I have to say about my past life with the person and his family, you know how to get a hold of me on Facebook. I know you're smart enough to know that when I comment on my son's status you can tell who I am and you, if you're not too lazy, can go to my profile and message me.

Why all this super sleuth stuff? Come on already. Big Brother is Watching you, or I should say The Bipolar Diva is watching you.

Here, how about this. I'll tell you about my day and you can be all happy you found out something about me.

  • Woke up and had to call AAA to have my truck taken to the shop. 
  • Got in my car and drove to Starbucks where I had a double tall, whole milk, one splenda latte and a slice of lemon pound cake.
  • Went to the gym, 24 Hr. Fitness, and worked my quads, glutes, calves and hamstrings. 
  • Came home and went over Quickbooks stuff with my daughter
  • Had a protein shake
  • Took a shower
  • Went to counseling
  • Went out for sushi
  • Went mattress shopping
  • Came home and talked baby names with my son
  • Blogged on my secret site that there's no way in hell you can find
  • Came to bed with my yorkie and my laptop
  • Online shopped. Bought make-up and Chanel No. 5 lotion, I'm not out of the perfume yet
  • Now I'm taking my night time medication and looking up your IP address.
And to save you time for the rest of the week:
  • Tuesday workout and eye appointment
  • Wednesday workout and psychiatrist appointment
  • Thursday leaving town on a motorcycle trip
  • Coming home on Sunday
    If you have any other questions about what I'm up to 25 years later, message me or leave a freaking comment. Quit this sneaking around bullshit. Oh, and I'll put all of your search terms into the label box so this will be easier for you to find.


    Have fun,


    24 comments:

    Unknown August 22, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

    Your just that popular don't ya know.......:)

    The Bipolar Diva August 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

    I guess so. Wondering if I should be flattered or creeped out. lol

    Dee August 23, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

    Lol well that should answer all their questions huh? Stalkers are hilarious...NOT!

    highheeledlife August 23, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

    OMGOSH!!! I'm so gald you stopped by for a visit ... as I now have discovered your blog too! Great corner of blogalnd! ... I read a few of your previous posts and just adore your writing style (yes you have one!!) ... Martini is tres adorable ... we share our home with a yellow lab Stella ... and Dolce - he is a Yorkie, and a bit of a bed hog too, which is amazing for his little 7 lb body..lol.. he is truly a blessing in keeping me sane after my accident.

    Looking forward to reading future posts!! ... have a great day! HHL

    Copyboy August 23, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

    To your point once you have a blog your life is literally an open constantly updating book (of curious key words).

    Saracide August 23, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

    I love it... hahah! You go girl.

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

    High Heeled Life....yea1 I'm excited!

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

    Copyboy, I know. Just click through and you can find out everything. Oh well I guess they have nothing better to do than to search for themselves online

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

    Dee;

    Dee
    Really, kind of weird. I mean, they can read through everything they want and find out ALL about me. It just struck me wrong that they assumed I'd be in "that life" and thinking and writing about them today? Self inflated ego I think.

    Unknown August 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

    OH wow don't you just love people whose ego is so self inflated that they are fairly certain no one can go on without them.. umm yeah not so much huh. Me either. Ya know you could hop on your Harley and ride towards KY just saying and just for YOU I would give you the actual address bwhahahah

    Snowbrush August 23, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

    Diva, I'm with the Committee on Completeness, and I'm here to inform you that you left some things off your list, important things like brushing your teeth and sitting on the pot--and didn't you take a shower somewhere in there?

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

    Snow, lol. I guess I did leave out toileting issues. But I did include a shower. And today includes Starbucks, gym time, pedicure and DMV. What in interesting bunch of shit for someone to search for. I've moved on, I think they should too.

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

    Angel, oh I know. As if I didn't have more important, Divaness to write about! I'd LOVE to come see you!

    My Mercurial Nature August 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

    One day I'll be pissed off enough to do that same (though my 6yrs ago restraining order stalker pops up randomly). The good news? Now we can all stalk you, too! ;-)

    The Bipolar Diva August 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

    Oh yes, the turning of the tables. I like it.

    Just Two Chicks August 23, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

    How do you do that? FInd out all of that stuff I mean? I'm not sure I want to know who reads my blogs at times. I know a of people do who don't follow me, because when I see them in person they usually have something to say if I'm bitching about something. Pffft.

    Candace August 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

    what a sneaker....don't worry snoops often have awful lives. Usually such a post would illicit the following comment, "Your life really is super fucking interesting" because it is, but how oddly specific they're searches are. Goodness. Snoops!

    Anyway, isn't it incredible how expensive good mattresses are? I found the reciept for our current pillow top........$1600. that should have been my sign that Sean was going to marry me!

    Not a soccer mom August 23, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

    Thank you for the visit. I will definitely come back here again also. My best girlfriend and I laugh about how ex's come back at the holidays and in the spring. Some just don't go away. Great post. I need to try out this tracking system even though I highly doubt any of my ex's read my blog.

    Christy August 23, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

    Sorry you have a stalker! But I know where you are all day. I follow the tweets!

    Christina August 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

    honestly?? you made my day! i will email you privately cause im not sure you follow my blog but its crazy here too! i love Mad Mind's comment about the tweets! thats awesome!!!

    Classic NYer August 23, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

    But sneaking is so much more fun...

    myinnerchick.com August 23, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

    ---Diva, You have a stalker, Huh?
    I've never heard of blog-tracker. And I think I'd be a bit freaked to see who is lookin' at my shit :)

    j. littlejohn August 24, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

    a little creepy. this is why ignorance is bliss sometimes

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from you!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    All Rights Reserved

    © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



    All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















      © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP