Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

So Sexy...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today, oh how can I describe today? Well for one thing it was all about me and those are the best kind of days.

Started off with a sexy Brazilian sugaring. I love it! The girl that does it is named Kate and her shop is called "Sugar Me." It's incredible. If you've never tried it, what in the heck are you waiting for? Just do it! (I threw that in for Andrea....she's pure Nike)


Then I had a 1:00 appointment that canceled on me so I came home and got a few things taken care of and then off to my local Harley dealership to get some new goodies on my bike! Now THAT'S exciting and oh so sexy!


You can't really see it in this picture but that's a crystal ring around my speedometer! I know, I'm all girl, but I can still kick your ass!


 See my "get back" whip? It's the pink and black braided whip hanging from the clutch lever. It's totally awesome! Back in the day they were usually only for 1%ers and showed club colors. They're called Get Back whips because they could be quickly released and "encourage" whatever the perceived threat was to "get back."


Then the much needed clutch lever clock. Believe me, I want to know the time when I'm out there. Not really sure why since I usually have no agenda that I need to be on time for. Call it one of my little OCD things.



And now for the new console. The other one was more bulky and really pretty ugly. I think this one is more streamline and a little more feminine, as if my bike needed anything more feminine. Oh well, I like it.


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I got this air cleaner last fall in Reno, but it still kicks ass!


And last, but not least, the Diva's choice of footwear for the day, biker boots and leathers. See the patch? It's a pair of broken wings. It's worn by Harley riders that have gone down while riding. You all remember the story of when the woman hit me and left me unable to walk for four months? No, no, I'm not still pissed off at all about it. 

None of this may be sexy to you, but to me...heck a Brazilian and lots of new bike parts......that's what I'm talkin' about!

20 comments:

Rob-bear August 31, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Glad you had a good day. Everyone needs those!

The Bipolar Diva August 31, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Thanks Rob. It was a good day!

Dee August 31, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Sounds like a great day to me! I used to love going shopping at the Harley dealership, you can always find good stuff there!

Unknown August 31, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

So ahem when exactly are you coming to KY?? Did I say I had a HUGE Garage you can protect your pretty bike in??Of course when you are not on it seeing MY country side that I promise is just as breathtaking ..

Osbasso August 31, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

Sometimes a girl just has to do what she has to do!

The Bipolar Diva August 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Angel, I need to plan an across the country ride, just for you!

The Bipolar Diva August 31, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

Osbasso.....heehee, that's right. And damn! I had pictures for tonight's other blog and I totally forgot!

Osbasso August 31, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

For me or for yours? Thursday still has 24 hours to go, ya know! :-)

Kelly September 1, 2011 at 4:00 AM  

I love the crystals around the speedometer!

MarkD60 September 1, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

I know you're all girl, and that you can kick my ass!

Pat September 1, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

Can I get me a "Get Back" whip, even if I don't have a Harley? Ha ha!

Cool stuff!

Classic NYer September 1, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

Looks like the bike had a good day too. :-)

Copyboy September 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

Yeah, there's no doubt you could kick my NYer ass all over the place. Love the crystal ring!!

Liz Mays September 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

You're like the coolest chick I know.

What is brazilian sugaring?? I know it's hair removal, but what makes it different?

Claudya Martinez September 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

I'm glad you got to pamper yourself and the bike. You deserve it.

Tracey cat September 1, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Im glad youre having a great day. We definitely need those days now and then, to remind us that its not all bad. In fact those days that are all about us can really lift our spirits and make us smile- thats what its all about!! HUGS http://thelattemommy.blogspot.com/

Carol-Anne September 1, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

You deserve a good day after the crap you had earlier this week!

Anonymous,  September 2, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Now THAT is a good day!!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP