Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Creepy!

Friday, November 2, 2012





Every time I look at this picture I laugh a lot and then on the other hand her crazy eyes and big red lips freak me out. Maybe I just had too many cocktails, but somehow I don't think so if you can see it too.

This is a picture of my four year old granddaughter, Anna-Grace Elizabeth, on Halloween night. She looks like the plastic surgeon went a little over board with the juvederm, or maybe she was attacked by honey bees.

I can't stop looking at it and the creep out factor has never left. Good thing though is if you look closely, you can hardly see her scar from open heart surgery when she was 8 months old. A few more years and I think it will be a faded memory.



She's a pretty girl, she really is.....without the lips!




 

14 comments:

The Bipolar Diva November 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Thanks Karen! She's a handful!

Cloudia November 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

a blessing on the hoof!



Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

<°)333><( ~

middle child November 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

Oh thank-you sooooo much. Now I am going to have fucking dreams about huge lips! Seriously, I am the original dream weaver.
Prayers for Jeff and his surgery. Hope he like his new collar.
And my Jakob. I just want to come there and hold him in my arms.

Kim Williams Jacobson November 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM  

She's beautiful just like her mom and Nana even with the lips. Maybe she'll grow into them ;)

The Bipolar Diva November 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

whoops....sorry about the dreams. Thanks for praying for Jeff, we're praying the insurance company approves the surgery! As for Jakob, you just need to come to Oregon! He was so sick yesterday that he went to bed at 10:30 and woke up about 3:45 the next afternoon. I just want him well.

Dazee Dreamer November 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM  

She is beautiful. I love her eyes. And the lips, well, I'm getting a kick out of them.

Outcast November 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM  

I'm so overjoyed to hear that Anna-Grace survived her open heart surgery Diva and now is the little cutie she is today! Those lips do look really strange and creepy but it's all in the spirit of Halloween really, hopefully Jeff and Jakob get better soon.

Red Shoes November 3, 2012 at 6:14 AM  

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

:o)

~shoes~

Phil November 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM  

Adorable girl! And seeing all that she went through, I'd say miraculous as well. What a precious gift.

Shannon November 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

You might like a blog I follow about a 1 year old who underwent heart transplant and his mom and life and stuff... goingwiththelastingers.blogspot.com

Cute girly!

Susie - Walking Butterfly November 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM  

She is gorgeous, even with the botox mishap! Ha!
My sons girlfriend had heart surgery as a child and she covered her scar with glorious tattoos!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP