Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Stealing That Led To More

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yes, once again I've visited Sunday Stealing to see what they had this week. They had a meme stolen from what if this is as good as it gets? Now I have it. Sunday Stealing edited it down to a few, but being adventurously bored I stole the entire thing. So Here I go!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? the black painted nail from my left index finger.

2. Where was your profile picture taken? in my bedroom

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I freaking love that game!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. Oh gosh, I think it was a laugh free day, we can't have that can we?

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? yesterday I woke up around 11, went back to bed at 2:30, woke up around 7:30 and back to sleep around 11. I have no idea what was up with that!

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would love Santa Barbara!

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? geeze I'm 50, I can't remember what I did yesterday much less under fireworks

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook? besides the one's in my house there's one across the street and I LOVE her!

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? I've seen it done, but personally I don't think I could, nor would I want to

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I shall pass on the Dr. Pepper

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Wow, we all know that I try not to do tears but it was a few days ago in Starbucks talking with my husband about how much I miss my mom.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Oh, who the hell knows? It was Thanksgiving and lots of pics were taken

13. Was yesterday better than today? What happened yesterday? How do I answer that? Yesterday I slept the day away, meaning I had to deal with nothing. Today I was up early and had to deal with lots, so I think I would pick yesterday. 

14. Can you live a day without TV? I always have it on as background, but live without it? Yes, more than I could without the internet. 

15. Are you upset about anything? Yes. I. Am. lots of things. 

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? There was a time I thought not. I thought it was a huge investment for not much gain, but I was really sick then and now I realize I look at couples that have been together for decades and I want what they have. 
 
17. Are you a bad influence? I have been without a doubt, but these days I'm only a bad influence on myself and my credit rating.

18. Night out or night in? Where are we going? 

19. What items could you not go without during the day? My laptop and my lip gloss

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? The last time I visited someone in the hospital was a year ago when my grandson, Jax, was born. 

 21. What does the 20th text message in your inbox say? "I miss you too. Very much." I can't believe I actually counted that......I am bored!

22. How do you feel about your life right now? scared, excited, worried, hopeful

23. Do you hate anyone? hate? no. Intense dislike to the point of wishing that person a lifetime in prison being someone's bitch? yes. ALL child molesters should have that fate.

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? business stuff mainly

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? remind me which drugs we're testing for again? Right now there are eight bottles of pills on my nightstand.

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yes...perfectly insane

27. What song is stuck in your head? nothing now, but one time on a five hour motorcycle trip "love shack" wouldn't stop playing in my mind. I hate that song now. H.A.T.E.

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? if you're knocking on my window at 2AM you damn well be ready to be shot

29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? I was 38 when my first grandchild was born and I was 49 when the last one was born, being a young grandmother rocks!

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Coffee, business, groceries, write, yell at a kid

31. Do you think too much or too little? definitely too much, but that's what Xanax is for right?

33. Do you smile a lot? Evidently yes, my husband says I'm flirty, my daughter says I'm just friendly. I think I'm just me.


16 comments:

middle child November 24, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

I love "Love Shack'"
Yes....that's what Xanax is for.
8 bottles of pills - me too.

Hope your are enjoying your weekend.

The Bipolar Diva November 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

I used to love Love Shack, but after that trip I have a hard time listening to it! I hope you have a great weekend as well.

Mind Of Mine November 25, 2012 at 6:12 AM  

It seems we have similiar views on relationships.

katie eggeman November 25, 2012 at 6:26 AM  

I love Santa Barbara, it is beautiful all year round. We will be there for Christmas.

Mr November 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

I have never played Guitar Hero, maybe I should give it a try! Props for stealing the entire thing!

**** April **** November 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

I'm pushing 40 and I don't remember anything either -- Hell, I'll be in bad shape when I'm 50 then, huh? LOL

I puffy heart LOVE your title photo for your blog! Love it!

The Bipolar Diva November 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

Mind of Mine: it;s certainly something to think of.

The Bipolar Diva November 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

Mr. Lance;;oh hell, give it a try!

I am Harriet November 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

I'm glad I missed many of those questions.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/i-know-im-too-old-for-this-stuff

annies home November 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

love how exact you are on #1 and then have memory problems on kissing under fireworks too funny

come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

The Bipolar Diva November 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

Angie, lol, the only way I knew the answer is because I had my finger in my mouth when I read the question. I'm such a dork.

The Bipolar Diva November 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

Harriet; It was a very boring night last night. I needed a distraction! :)
you enjoy the rest of your weekend as well!

HeartsMakeFamilies November 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

Had to go look.. I knew I didn't have that many questions. Hmm I think I would be shooting someone at 2 am at my window too.

I'm late to the show but here I am.
http://heartsmakefamilies.com/2012/11/sunday-stealing-all-about-me/

Rob-bear November 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

"25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? remind me which drugs we're testing for again? Right now there are eight bottles of pills on my nightstand."

You and I have about the same number, Diva. Mine are all street legal. The ones on your nightstand are probably street legal, too. Elsewhere, however. . . .

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP