Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Stealing For Saturday

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I have time to kill and I know this is supposed to be titled "Sunday Stealing" and I know it's only Saturday, but my blog, my rules. So get over it, and we'll all be much happier.

Here we go!

Have You’s and What If’s!

Welcome, to another weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. I am your host, Lance.

 Here, we steal the most interesting and intelligent memes from every corner of the blogosphere! “honor amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players.

Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro - Let’s get on with it!!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Bud Weiser(Because we do not think it has ever been done so far) from the blog: WTIT: The Blog It was combined from two different memes from a feature he ran once upon a time called Sat-8. He says he got it from someone named Lola. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go.

Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends!

Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s!

1. Have you anything to confess today?
Well might as well get down to nuts and bolts. I'm extremely angry and I actually used a tactic I learned in a Dialectical Behavior Workbook to deflect myself from self harm. So there's my morbid confession for the day.

 2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? Yes I have and I'm SO glad Judge Judy didn't find out. Woman scares the hell out of me!

3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain. I'm sure I have more than I know. I guess I'd like to know so I could rectify it.

4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?. Ok, we're talking about my life and the crap that's happened it? Just wanting to be sure. Instead of cringing they make me want to shoot. Mainly my daughter and grand son being terribly abused.

5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? On advice of my attorney I'm declining to answer under my fifth amendment rights.

6. have you ever cheated at school? how so? One time that I remember. I was in eighth grade and we were in a poetry unit. although I can write poetry now, I had no clue then. My friend that was amazing wrote it for me. She's now the senior attorney for the Government Accounting Office. Believe it or not, I still feel really badly about that. 

7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? My human nature would want to keep it, my conscience would give it back. after all Karma's a bitch.

8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? I already am. I'm helping raise the future generation.

9. What if you found a magic lamp? I'd ask for a lot of land so that the kids could all build houses on it, alone with us, and have a great meeting place, play yard, in the middle.

10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? the polarization

11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? leaving Cole with that babysitter and not trusting my instincts with my daughter's ex husband.

12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? I would do what I haven't been able to do for thirty years, I would relax, tan, drink and just be.

13. What if the internet didn't exist? you wouldn't be reading this

14. What if you never started blogging? I would have exploded a long time ago with all the crap I have to get out!

15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? Kids, my house, cooking, eating, ya know, the norm.


 

24 comments:

Mom November 17, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

Great stuff, really, REALLY great stuff. Thanks, I'm so glad I have come to know you and consider you a great friend. Thanks for taking care of my granddaughter, too.

Mr November 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Ahh the fifth amendment, life would be so boring without it! Have a great weekend!

Tami November 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Gotta love that 5th amendment! ;-)

Cloudia November 17, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

go outside and play. you deserve it!



Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

~ > < } } ( ° >

> < 3 3 3 ( ' >

MarkD60 November 17, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

Saturday stole it from Sunday.

The Bipolar Diva November 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

lalalady; thanks so much and you're welcome!

The Bipolar Diva November 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

Mr. Lance, oh yes, very much so

Claudya Martinez November 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM  

I'm glad you started blogging instead of exploding.

Paula November 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

You are right! Raising the next generation makes one very powerful. Have a great Thanksgiving

Smellyann November 18, 2012 at 5:57 AM  

omg I could've written most of that post myself.

stopping in from, where else?

Unknown November 18, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

I had to Google "Dialectical Behavior"...

Raising the future is huge, particularly if you're willing to believe that karma will step in. Sooner rather than later. It's how I get through every day ...

Happy Sunday :-)

katie eggeman November 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM  

You always give very open answers, I am so happy DD1 is raising the next generation so well as we live 1500 miles away. I spoil the next gereration!

Mind Of Mine November 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

I am finding peoples answers to the money question the most intriguing.

**** April **** November 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

LOVE your answer to #8!!! Rock on mama!

HeartsMakeFamilies November 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Karma is a bitch..but I'd keep the money too. Bills need paid.

Dazee Dreamer November 18, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

Loved how honest your answers were. I especially loved the one about the land and a park like playground in the middle.

Furry Bottoms November 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

Judge Judy is a wacko!! I cannot stand her. However fair her findings may be, I find that her opinions intrude too much. Like yelling at the people in front of them that they're idiots and blablabla I mean is that really necessary? Ugh, I hope I never meet her. EVER.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP