Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Thoughts, irritants and LBJ

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Irritants of the day:

  • Trying to get my iTunes moved to a new computer. Grrrrr!
  • Trying to potty train a very stubborn Yorkie puppy.
  • My corgi is being a pain in the ass.
  • I can't eat.
  • 12 year old boys can have shitty attitudes.
  • My keyboard is screwed up. The cursor keeps moving and I end up typing in the middle of other words and have to re-do the whole thing.
  • Trying to pay $23,000 in bills with only $21,000
  • Having to take money out of savings again.
  • For some reason today I'm really pissed about being bipolar and having to juggle all these meds trying to find the right combination.
  • My four pound puppy is taking up all of my bed.
  • I'm missing my dad A LOT.
  • Michael's truck needs breaks.
  • My car needs brakes AND new tires!
  • My husband wants to put up a fence and we have massive bills to pay first.
  • Owning a business keeps my pharmacist busy filling my xanex.
  • I saw and promptly remove a gray eye brow today!
Great things about today:

  • Anna-Grace is a normal two year old.
  • Jakob punched a bully in the face.
  • Josiah wanted me to cut a lemon so he could taste it.
  • I feel better than I have in months! I think we may finally have the right cocktail of medications to control my craziness!
  • The eBay guy is going to refund my money.
  • Valium
  • Jeremiah actually helped watch the puppy HE pushed for.
  • I didn't have to cook dinner.
  • My eyelashes have really gotten long, Latisse ROCKS!
Thoughts of the day:
  • Iris
  • Ayden
  • My daughter has to have another surgery. This will be, i think, number 16 in the last five years.
  • Snowbrush reminds me of my dad.
  • LBJ was, in my opinion, a piece of  s#!t, I think I'll post something about that in the next few days.
  • I hope my husband will have coffee with me in the morning
  • I'm glad that my daughter won't be moving to Texas. I need her.
  • Where's my valium? I need to sleep.
  • Hoping that Green-Eyed Momster made it though yesterday ok.
  • I think I want a horse and I think that's a impulsive bipolar thought!
  • I will not let bipolar II or autism get the best of me!
  • I REALLY need more Christian Louboutins, well I guess that's a want. And they should probably come after the fence.
  • Lights out



4 comments:

Brenda Susan April 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Here's hoping that tomorrow has more things on the "Great Things" list than on the 'Irritants" list. <3

The Bipolar Diva April 24, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Thank you, I have a feeling that there just might be! :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP