Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

It's MY Phone!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Here's something I just don't understand. Phone calls, specifically incoming phone calls from people that get pissy if I choose not to, or can’t, answer my phone.


Come on, it's my phone! I pay the bill, it's for my convenience. I want to know why some people expect me to answer their phone calls all of the time. They don’t care if I'm in a meeting with a client, on vacation, asleep, or in a doctor's appointment they get all bent out of shape if I don’t answer their call. Then when we're together and I do take a phone call (from one of my KIDS) I get shit for it. What's up with that crap? It's shit I tell you. One hundred percent, pure bullshit!

Also, while I'm having a tantrum about phone calls,  If someone has a number that's blocked or unknown to me why the hell should I be expected to pick up?  All of the people I need to speak to are programmed into my phone book, their name comes up and I answer, if I can. If someone doesn't want me to know who they are, why should I have to answer their call? It's MY freaking phone! Those are the same people that tend to choose not to leave a message and then get snippy because I choose not to answer their anonymous call. Give me a freaking break! If it's that important, leave a effin message you narcissistic moron!

I feel better now. Time for cake


6 comments:

Karli April 29, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

I can see you stomping your feet right now! LMAO!!

Pop Pop April 29, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

I'd leave you a message, but you won't give me your number. I promised not to call when Jeff was around!

The Bipolar Diva April 29, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Kevin you have my number....it's on my FB info.

The Bipolar Diva April 29, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Karli, you know me all too well.

Claudya Martinez April 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Are we sisters? I don't answer my phone because I think that much of the time it is an intrusion. If I am busy (and I have so little spare time) then I'm not going to answer. People get so pissed. They call my cell, then my home, then my cell. Leave a message and I'll call you back when I have a minute and you can pick up or not depending on what you are doing!

The Bipolar Diva April 30, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Exactly! It's SO frustrating.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP