Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Isaiah

Tuesday, February 16, 2010



The sun shines brightly today
No clouds, no wind
But the rain is falling and the mood is heavy
I hear him cry and my heart breaks
My tears fall freely, as they did all the months of his life
He's holding my kisses and the angel I placed in his small lifeless hand
He is peaceful now, but we are left with the pain of his demise
When he left he took my heart, my joy and my life
How I want him back just one more day
To tell him I love him, to kiss him and to smell him
Before handing him back into the safe arms of his Creator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP