Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Isabella

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I miss her so much. She is beautiful and powerful. Thoughts of her have taken over my life. We make a great pair. Heads turn whenever we are together. People can't believe that we're a couple. I miss her.
She, also, has to be lonely without being touched in such a long time. It's been too rainy, too windy and too cold to take her out. Each morning I wonder if this will be the day that we can be together, even for short time. So she sits patiently waiting for our next time, our next wild ride through the Oregon countryside. Feeling the wind in our faces, hearing her purr and fllying past Jeff and Alfredo are some of the most intoxicating things I know.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP