Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Calm

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I think tonight will be a night for a bottle of wine, Blue Six in the CD player and a very hot, very long bubble bath.
My heart feels like it's turning, beats skipping. I'm fighting the allure of what's become my escape. Maybe I shouldn't fight it, but give in and let it envelope me in its calm.
I would slip beneath the foamy water and feel the heat cover every inch of my body only to look down and see my long blonde hair floating under bubbles that have been mixed with crimson threads. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP