Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Yes, Another One

Monday, September 30, 2013

I wasn't sure the day would come, but it has.

Many of you know I had a private, invitation only blog at one point in time. I've started another one, I'm not sure how long it will last, or how often I will post.

As open as I like to be, I've realized that there are somethings I want, need, to say that I really don't want public access to.

If you had access to the previous one, the new one will be nothing like it. This one is more of a "processing" site.

One where I can work through some things, say some things that I need to say, and maybe get a little feedback.

It could be deeper, maybe more dark at times, maybe not, I really don't know yet what it will be. I guess it will be somewhere for me to retreat to in times of feeling the need to write, but not really wanting it open to everyone in the world.

If you'd like access, shoot me an email at The Bipolar Diva

If I can validate you, feel safe with you and free from judgement, I'll send you the link, otherwise, stay tuned here.

Ya know, The Diva always likes to make an appearance!

Peace out,

1 comments:

Outcast October 1, 2013 at 2:34 AM  

This could be interesting, I never knew you had one like this before Diva, definitely would be worth checking out if you didn't mind.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP