Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Teri Anderson. Powered by Blogger.

Decisons, Two More And Happiness!

Friday, September 6, 2013



Ok, so here's a bit of news. I'm going to begin two new blogs! One is kind of a surprise, until it's ready, but it's a real passion of mine and I want you all there! I need your support!

Great cause, great foundation and get this......me, well, I'm the volunteer "Social Media Coordinator!" You guys have to be in, I'll tell you more about when the official site is up. I'm excited. Although the focus in on one community, there are none left out.

Also, I've decided to put up another private site, nothing weird, nothing but some of the struggles, the triumphs, the wonderful things I don't feel I can share with everyone for various reasons. Some of the thoughts I think are too dark for this site, and I need a place to vent, I need people to listen, guide me gently, to write out my somewhat jumbled thought process. I do put pieces on here that are more in depth, but sometimes my struggles are much more. I'd rather have this site on the more upbeat side of being crazy. That site will be password protected and be accessed by invitation only. This one will stay!

I get a lot of flack from a lot of people that don't understand the reality of this life, they just don't get it. Hell I didn't get it until I studied it. I feel I do a pretty good job on this site allowing a transparent glimpse into my world, as I see it, and I will continue to do so.

I've neglected it a bit for several months, but with my husband so injured and attempting to sort out things,  have left me with little or no time. Hopefully that will change very, very soon.

Yes, if you're on my FB Fan page you know I recently had a bout of hypo mania, I guess, Let's see, pierced my nose, had two tattoos touched up, but all that's ok,  I'm making good decisions, very good decisions. Every one, but one person, seems to realize how much better it is for me than other past, and physically harmful, things.

At least I know for certain what her feelings for me are, and they most certainly are not in my best interest. It's good to know that, I don't need the hypocrisy, the seeming "caring," and I don't need to idolize someone that believes I should have scars on my arms instead of a tattoo, or a piercing in my nose.

What's funny is that I was warned about it almost my entire life, but  didn't believe it, now I've seen it first hand. That's hard to accept in many ways, but you know what? I've also realized it's not my loss. It's hers, I'm worth more than that.

Good decision!

Going to attempt to come up with domain names this weekend for the new blog sites! Will be working diligently on those to get them up and running!

Love and kisses,



 

11 comments:

Pat September 6, 2013 at 6:59 AM  

Nobody knows what you are going through except you, unless they, too are bipolar. So, if you felt the need to pierce your nose, get tattoos or fix some up, SO BE IT. It's your body. You didn't HARM yourself. THAT'S the GOOD news! Hang in there! Hope Jeff is mending well.

jen September 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM  

When the new sites are up and running let me know. I'd love an invitation.

Stay strong. It's hard some days, but with God . . . all is possible.

Outcast September 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM  

These are exciting times Diva, really can't wait to hear all about the blogs when they're released, it's going to be interesting to see how well you do running three blogs at once as well!

Kristy September 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Can't wait to see your new blogs.

middle child September 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM  

1 blog. 2 blogs. 87 blogs.
That's fine. Just remember to take me with you. xoxoxo
You've got my e-mail.

The Bipolar Diva September 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

you all rock! Middle Child, I would NEVER leave you, any of you.
Pat, you're right, more than you know!
Kristy, yes!
Yeamie, I'm counting on your support!
Of course Jen, and you are right. ALL things are possible!
LOVE you ALL!

joanne September 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

you are always an inspiration to me. Best wishes on the new sites, I'll be cheering you on.

The Bipolar Diva September 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM  

thanks Joanne, ya know, you are to me as well!

myinnerchick.com September 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM  

Can't wait to hear your domain name, Diva.

Sending you love from MN. Xxx

Rachel Cotterill September 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM  

Good luck with the new sites - do let me know when they're up and running :)

Anonymous,  September 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM  

I think you're making extremely great decisions of self care. Keep up the good work.

God Bless.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All Rights Reserved

© 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020



All rights reserved. Content, both written and original photographs, may not be copied or used in any way without consent.















  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP